Bud

euromike69

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

did i call you names no but can you say that

We are not fucking stupid,,,we know that you are doing this shit on purpose just to get people riled up.

that's why you put those little smiley faces in your posts. because it's all a game and funny to you for suggesting that they get texted instructions and that they have day jobs doing sex work

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I hate to say it Mike but I think we are the only 2 to have the guts to show up here. Bud won't he can't stand being wrong.

What else can i say,,,he's only man enough to talk shit about a bunch of women who can't answer back,,,,but is too chicken shit to go toe to toe with real men.

But that's how most of these CC trolls and assholes are anyway,,,they only have strength for women and children.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What else can i say,,,he's only man enough to talk shit about a bunch of women who can't answer back,,,,but is too chicken shit to go toe to toe with real men.

But that's how most of these CC trolls and assholes are anyway,,,they only have strength for women and children.

You also have to remember Mike, that over in the main forum he has his protector stone cold. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

You also have to remember Mike, that over in the main forum he has his protector stone cold. 

I don't Protect Anyone on the Forum.   Everyone is treated the same. Everyone is entitled to an Opinion whether it be Positive or Negative.  At times there are going to be Comments made that other Members don't agree with but there are ways to answer the Comment without having it turn into a Flame Session.

I placed a Post in the Read Me Board which is located in the General Discussion before New Years. Not everyone has read it yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

I hate to say it Mike but I think we are the only 2 to have the guts to show up here. . .

43 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I stop in here every so often to watch the kick-boxing matches. I gotta be in the right mood for some of these train wrecks we have at CC.

As for CC, the history is that it's the male tenants who get all the shit. Any guy who signs up for RLC (or VHTV or VV, for that matter) needs to have a very thick skin. Some of the girl tenants sneak in occasionally -- which I don't mind -- but even in Rants & Flames I never say anything about them that I wouldn't say to their face. Unlike RLC, CC is NOT blocked in Russia, and it's normal for the Russian tenants to check into CC in hopes of getting adulation from their fan clubs and to see how they're doing. Personally, all these people, whether you like them are not, have a lot of guts to put them out there for our amusement and puerile gratification.

As for the more irritating CC characters, I'm a Mod so I don't have the luxury of putting any of them on my Ignore list, or banning anybody who disagrees with me. (You'll see me in this thread more often when I quite my Mod job, unless I'm at Old Dudes in the saloon...)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7.2.2018 at 6:34 PM, StnCld316 said:

I don't Protect Anyone on the Forum.   Everyone is treated the same. Everyone is entitled to an Opinion whether it be Positive or Negative.  At times there are going to be Comments made that other Members don't agree with but there are ways to answer the Comment without having it turn into a Flame Session.

I placed a Post in the Read Me Board which is located in the General Discussion before New Years. Not everyone has read it yet.

I've even liked it!

On 7.2.2018 at 6:42 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I stop in here every so often to watch the kick-boxing matches. I gotta be in the right mood for some of these train wrecks we have at CC.

As for CC, the history is that it's the male tenants who get all the shit. Any guy who signs up for RLC (or VHTV or VV, for that matter) needs to have a very thick skin. Some of the girl tenants sneak in occasionally -- which I don't mind -- but even in Rants & Flames I never say anything about them that I wouldn't say to their face. Unlike RLC, CC is NOT blocked in Russia, and it's normal for the Russian tenants to check into CC in hopes of getting adulation from their fan clubs and to see how they're doing. Personally, all these people, whether you like them are not, have a lot of guts to put them out there for our amusement and puerile gratification.

As for the more irritating CC characters, I'm a Mod so I don't have the luxury of putting any of them on my Ignore list, or banning anybody who disagrees with me. (You'll see me in this thread more often when I quite my Mod job, unless I'm at Old Dudes in the saloon...)

RLC is not blocked in Russia.

• Like 1