Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

20 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

And I want to puke listen to these pompous arrogant ahole senators, from both parties. To them it's all politics and about winning.

We have had similar shit over here in recent years with women coming forward after 30-40 yrs saying they are traumatised by a sexual experience etc etc. WTF when we were young if we ever tried anything with a girl you would either be ok or get a slap in the face or a kick in the crutch no messing. All this Me To women's movement bandwagon now makes me just cringe. Sorry but like him or loathe him all this is being done just to try to discredit and get rid of Trump in my view. FFS if Kennedy was alive today this Me To lot would have a ball lol.

• Like 2

I just listened to this bimbette (Ballsy Ford) and the Dems said she made a great deposition and a credible witness. How in God's world did this girl get a Doctorate Degree? She stumbled and fumbled over every question that they gave her from either side. Surely this is a product of a public education where you can skate through knowing nothing because we don't don't want you to feel left out. Snowflakes hate their feelings hurt.

I hate sports because I was always the last to be picked on any team all the way back to Elementary school. It never affected me. My dad didn't like sports, he was too busy training Boots to be Marines, so I never bothered with it. I grew up playing with classic cars instead and hob-knobbing with the snobs.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

We have had similar shit over here in recent years with women coming forward after 30-40 yrs saying they are traumatised by a sexual experience etc etc. WTF when we were young if we ever tried anything with a girl you would either be ok or get a slap in the face or a kick in the crutch no messing. All this Me To women's movement bandwagon now makes me just cringe. Sorry but like him or loathe him all this is being done just to try to discredit and get rid of Trump in my view. FFS if Kennedy was alive today this Me To lot would have a ball lol.

It's gotten crazy, an accusation now means your guilty. One of these idiot senators was saying there's no DNA evidence to prove he didn't do it, no asshole, there's no DNA evidence to prove he did it! And things haven't really changed since you were young 50 years ago. 🤭 Crotch kicking and face slapping are still effective. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's gotten crazy, an accusation now means your guilty. 

Same over here we have had so many lives ruined, normal people and celebrities by accusations  and 95% either get thrown out or no charges brought but by then it's too late and unfortunately mud sticks, reputation ruined. There is a campaign here for no publishing of males  names in rape cases unless charged. The ridiculous thing is the women's name is automatically kept secret what ever which is so unfair and they reckon they are hard done by, huh, what a load of bollocks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

You get people drinking heavily, I say no ones to blame for anything sexual that happens. Im not talking about rapes or gang bangs, I'm talking about dumb shit kids do drunk, grabbing ass, dropping pants, showing boobs etc.I'm not picking sides on this. I drank in high school and stupid shit happens. If some guy was on top of me groping me. I'd punch him in the nuts and my life wouldn't be affected by it. My parents had a pool and guys and girls used to take stuff off underwater. That's how I saw my first live duck, I wasn't traumatized by it. In fact I didn't see enough if it, the guy was really cute. Stupid stuff happens when people drink too much, especially in high school. She was 15 and drinking, wtf does she think that leads to. I feel bad for her because she seems to really be haunted by it. But 35 years of a good life should outweigh dumb shit that happened 35 years ago at a drunken party. I guess the other few women on here may hate me for this, but it's how I feel and were giving opinions on here..

We have all done stupid shit while drinking.  I am of no exception and have done some crazy fucked up things over the years.  I think if I Sexually Assaulted someone that would be something that would be etched in my mind no matter how inebriated I was.

The thing here is someone has come forward with allegations and now they are at a point where they have no choice but to proceed with this hearing that's between Kavanagh and Ford.  It's not uncommon for someone to come forward with allegations many years after the fact. If you read the news, many have been accused many years later right from within The Vatican, Catholic Priests, Clergy, normal everyday people and right through to the Politicians.   Whether this event actually happened or not remains to be seen.  This is not a Trial where someone is going to Prison for their Misdeeds it's only a Political Appointment of a man being Nominated for the SCOTUS. If Kavanaugh has done nothing wrong then vote him through the Nomination Process and then he'll deal going after the accuser through the Legal Process as most do when their good name gets Slandered.  If he has done something wrong then let the Cards Fall where they may.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We have all done stupid shit while drinking.  I am of no exception and have done some crazy fucked up things over the years.  I think if I Sexually Assaulted someone that would be something that would be etched in my mind no matter how inebriated I was.

The thing here is someone has come forward with allegations and now they are at a point where they have no choice but to proceed with this hearing that's between Kavanagh and Ford.  It's not uncommon for someone to come forward with allegations many years after the fact. If you read the news, many have been accused many years later right from within The Vatican, Catholic Priests, Clergy, normal everyday people and right through to the Politicians.   Whether this event actually happened or not remains to be seen.  This is not a Trial where someone is going to Prison for their Misdeeds it's only a Political Appointment of a man being Nominated for the SCOTUS. If Kavanaugh has done nothing wrong then vote him through the Nomination Process and then he'll deal going after the accuser through the Legal Process as most do when their good name gets Slandered.  If he has done something wrong then let the Cards Fall where they may.

Hi Stn, I agree with everything you said. Which gives me an idea, how about a thread on here called, "Stupid dumb ass shit you did drinking, you would never do sober". That should get some hilarious responses!

• Upvote 1

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.35bf44733906cafab0a328cbb4338e1f.jpg

AMERICA WAS AND WILL BE THE GREATEST COUNTRY AGAIN! I love AMERICA more than any other country in the world and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.  

Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious” ― Oscar Wilde

1st Video - IMO - The Greatest 4 Minutes in Television history. 2nd Video - Trump Making AMERICA Great Again - 3rd installment - The truth behind the Clintons wealth...   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FDAgONruwnv6bxPZhQyEXRvhAnG4au1L/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 10:31 PM, Thestarider said:

Image may contain: text

18% approval rating the highest this year

RCP Average 8/18 - 9/25 -- 18.0 71.8

Actually,elected officials in America think the American people work for them.When are they going to understand that is why Donald Trump was elected president.The American people are fed up  with career politicians.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Actually,elected officials in America think the American people work for them.When are they going to understand that is why Donald Trump was elected president.The American people are fed up  with career politicians.

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.61d6fda02562bd716294795d2183fa18.jpg

True! But there are other reasons far beyond human comprehension why he was electedOctober is the month for emptying the Swamp!!!!!! The truth will be revealed for the world to witness the Calm and the Storm...Q