Bree & Drew, Tara

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they won't get mila to do anything. let them get settled & see if they start their 3somes again. if they don't they will not get many views. i realy like them but they can't be doing nothing. there is too much other stuff going on at vh.

FFM would be nice for a change, Bree has some friends I would love to see get involved!

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Right. But the return of them means they were not only there for the party. 

Well could not mean a birthday party but a welcoming (to something :biggrin:) party... ok that there was a pregnancy in the middle, but mila seems a lot more close of anna then for bree..
And like i said yesterday it's really weird to come to another house from people that we never saw her visiting to celebrate a birthday. Don't say that couldn't happen, but.. it's VH where weird things happen :angel: (and have 3 changes of clothes just for the birthday was also weird, now it's more understandable)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Well could not mean a birthday party but a welcoming (to something :biggrin:) party... ok that there was a pregnancy in the middle, but mila seems a lot more close of anna then for bree..
And like i said yesterday it's really weird to come to another house from people that we never saw her visiting to celebrate a birthday. Don't say that couldn't happen, but.. it's VH where weird things happen :angel: (and have 3 changes of clothes just for the birthday was also weird, now it's more understandable)

I agree there is more behind it...

• Like 1