Another US School Shooting

rammer

I have moved this Topic back to the Political Discussions Board since eventually it's going to have to be up to the Politicians to decide any changes to any doings with Gun Control.

Since some of the Comments are Political in Nature this is the best spot for it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Maturin said:

No I couldn't, your politicians are all corrupt as fuck and treat you like you are all stupid. But thanks.

Politicians telling people here that the solution to the problem is to stop selling guns, does appeal to uninformed people, so you would fit right in as a politician here for a good many who want a solution that sounds good, but will do nothing.. Still can't tell me what country you're from? Ashamed of it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rammer said:

Trump is listening speaking live with students and their parents right now.  Very interesting.

Watching it live is raw without any cable news channel spinning their political biases.   It will be interesting to see how they all spin it vs. what was actually said live.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎19 at 11:14 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish everyday that I was as smart and good as you proclaim to be!!!  You have NO idea what you are saying as usual but continue to spew filth on my country.  You must live in the most perfect society on earth!!!  The tax payers would save a boat load of money if people like this asshole 19 year old kid was put to death for the heinous crime that he committed.  Unfortunately we the people will have to pay for the next 50 plus years of his existence in this country.  I say to hell with him and put his ass in the ground.......6' plus at a minimum!!!

Well I'll take your insult, but you are reading everything I say through your own inward looking USA glasses.  My country is not by any means perfect, far from it.  No country is.  The US ...I believe that is YOUR country has the issue...NO OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH HAS IT...but hey I offer that the death penalty for these kinds of acts is more than overdue...but because you are so set on revenge, you can't see that this kid would not have been stopped because he is MENTALLY FUCKING ILL!  He doesn't think like most people...the death penalty means nothing to him at that moment.  So yeah, while I'm for the death penalty...it isn't going to work on people who need to be controlled and medicated.  So keep on giving the mentally ill guns in order to do these kinds of things and stick your head in the sand that it's not about the guns.  There are mentally ill people all over the world EVERYWHERE...they don't get to pick up an automatic rifle and enough ammunition at Cabelas or Walmart to comitt this kind of act.  ONLY IN THE USA!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well I'll take your insult, but you are reading everything I say through your own inward looking USA glasses.  My country is not by any means perfect, far from it.  No country is.  The US ...I believe that is YOUR country has the issue...NO OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH HAS IT...but hey I offer that the death penalty for these kinds of acts is more than overdue...but because you are so set on revenge, you can't see that this kid would not have been stopped because he is MENTALLY FUCKING ILL!  He doesn't think like most people...the death penalty means nothing to him at that moment.  So yeah, while I'm for the death penalty...it isn't going to work on people who need to be controlled and medicated.  So keep on giving the mentally ill guns in order to do these kinds of things and stick your head in the sand that it's not about the guns.  There are mentally ill people all over the world EVERYWHERE...they don't get to pick up an automatic rifle and enough ammunition at Cabelas or Walmart to comitt this kind of act.  ONLY IN THE USA!

When it comes right down to it, most people that get in his situation have lawyers that at the first opportunity claim that the person they are defending is mentally ill.  In some cases this it true but not all.  I can see that your point is all about taking the guns away and that is just not the answer.  Yes, I'm a gun owner and I love my guns but I don't make them accessible to anyone, much less a deranged individual that will use mental incapabilities as his way out it.  There are two people that know the combination to my gun safes, my oldest brother and my youngest brother.  If one of my kids want to borrow any of my guns to go shooting, then they are more than welcome as long as I am home to hand it to them. My brothers who all have a key to my house would not even it give any of my guns to my kids to go shooting.  That was a rule since day one.  My kids have been brought up around firearms and know how to handle them and I feel safe to let them take them to the range to shoot them as long as I am the one doing it.  So, when people like yourself comes along and wants to take my guns, it does tend to piss me off.  I'm and avid hunter and shooter and that's as far as it goes with me.  I can't speak for every American but I can assure you that the majority are the same way as I am about there guns.  I don't have all the answers as you don't either but I can assure you that taking away the guns is not the answer!!!

Look, we can argue about this as much and as often as you would like to, but taking away guns is not the answer!!  I'm not set on revenge Max, I'm set on an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth!!  Sorry to disappoint you!!

• Like 1