Another US School Shooting

rammer

19 minutes ago, rammer said:

Do you think an 18 year old should be able to buy one without an adult who could teach him to be a responsible gun holder Spying?

Should a 18 year old own a mustang GT  ?? Now an 18 year old is no longer a minor, he can make his own decisions without parent's consent.

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

should an 18 year old buy a car or join the military without parent's approval, millions of 18 year old have done

That has nothing to do with what I asked you.  I bought my first car at 16.  Focus dude.  I'll ak you again.  Should an 18 year old be able to but an AR-15?

Just now, rammer said:

My daughter lived in center city Philly for over 6 years. I won't drill down but I understand what you're saying.   But you or your boyfriend don't need an AR-15.  Does anyone?

I have many ar-15, The ar-15 is the lego of guns, there's many options you can add to customize the ar-15 the way you want it. I like the .223/5.56 ar-15 cause it doesn't kick, the rifle is lite weight, they're accurate, some you can buy brand new for $400, the .223/556 doesn't over penetrate like other rifle rounds.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rammer said:

That has nothing to do with what I asked you.  I bought my first car at 16.  Focus dude.  I'll ak you again.  Should an 18 year old be able to but an AR-15?

You do realize that cars kill more people than guns every year, the laws say that an 18 year old can own a rifle, if i can change the laws, over 100,000 babies wouldn't be aborted

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I have many ar-15, The ar-15 is the lego of guns, there's many options you can add to customize the ar-15 the way you want it. I like the .223/5.56 ar-15 cause it doesn't kick, the rifle is lite weight, they're accurate, some you can buy brand new for $400, the .223/556 doesn't over penetrate like other rifle rounds.

Just curious.  So you have them for sport or target shooting?  I would think they would be useless for hunting because I would think they would  destroy the meat of your kill.  Am I wrong?

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You do realize that cars kill more people than guns every year, the laws say that an 18 year old can own a rifle, if i can change the laws, over 100,000 babies wouldn't be aborted

You're relentless.  Should I start an abortion site so you can reply there? 

Just now, rammer said:

Just curious.  So you have the for sport or target shooting?  I would think they would be useless for hunting because I would think they would  destroy the meat of your kill.  Am I wrong?

Most states won't let you hunt with an ar-15 in .223/5.56 cause the bullet isn't that powerful in it would inhumane by hurting the animal and letting suffer.

4 minutes ago, rammer said:

Just curious.  So you have the for sport or target shooting?  I would think they would be useless for hunting because I would think they would  destroy the meat of your kill.  Am I wrong?

I trained non shooters with a .22 LR & then i move up to the ar-15 in .223/5.56. While i like the ar-15, for protecting my family, i prefer the ar-10 or preferably the M-14

• Like 2