What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?

itsme

What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?

• Reallifecam.com
    • Voyeur-House.TV
    • Camarads.com
    • Voyeur-Villa.Com

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/02/2019 at 03:15 AM

I would love to vote but I don't watch any of them.  It will be interesting to see the outcome.  I think you should have asked that question on the internet and not this forum.  This forum will all vote for Reallifecam and I don't see that as a fair representation to the poll you created.

Just being honest,

Harley

• Upvote 1

I chose RLC simply for Leora. The rest? Meh!! Tattooed weirdos. It's the same story it was 2 years ago, they can be having mind blowing sex, then out of nowhere they have to look at their phone. What's that all about? If I'm hot and heavy with a girl, there damned sure won't be a phone in the bed with me. But then, I'm not a Millennial either.

• Like 8

I'm not sure that it's possible to declare one "best" as each have strengths and weaknesses. VH has the most action hands-down, especially in terms of 3somes, parties, swingers, etc., but RLC takes the cake in terms of both camera quality and (entirely subjective, of course) attractiveness of the residents. RLC also has the more interesting make-ups in terms of apartment dwellers (with VH now having no realms with more than 3 people), but I'm not sure if that's a "pro" since they tend to only have one-on-one action anyways which is disappointing but also the nature of these sites.

Thus, RLC argumentatively has the best potential, but (and this is why I'm not a member), they limit the archive to the last 24 hours. Even with the reduced quality in "stars" and cameras, I joined up with VH mostly for the access to the massive archive so I have something to watch while the men are all suffering from terminal limp-dick (which isn't just a VH issue, but I've talked at length about it before so I'll shut up). So, VH has my money, but I'd not call them "best".

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Tuff decision,in my personal taste there are two major cam sites(by far the best ones),as an user of both for long I can say good and bad things of both(VH and Rlc),VH positives are friendly stance by company,very frequently activity,an big archive full of videos,an time archive included in monthly,bad things..tec problems a lot of times,some sub par quality houses and cams.Positive Rlc,less tec problems than VH,in generally houses look Lot nicier,maybe also the more professional things in general,negative..arrogance towards users,lots of houses that are more like huge stage plays(barca places),low activity(specialy in  some older places),no archive of nothing,replay feature..30€ on top of monthly payment.The perfect cam site..would be an mix of both,but because that's impossible then i will have to prefer and choose VHTV,even houses looking worst and with more tec problems the positive things are just a lot more important.

On 2/21/2018 at 5:09 PM, TBG 150 said:

I chose RLC simply for Leora. The rest? Meh!! Tattooed weirdos. It's the same story it was 2 years ago, they can be having mind blowing sex, then out of nowhere they have to look at their phone. What's that all about? If I'm hot and heavy with a girl, there damned sure won't be a phone in the bed with me. But then, I'm not a Millennial either.

Wow he still exists,,,good to see you again TBG150:biggrin::biggrin:

mad scientist horror GIF

• Like 2

I think I was one of the first to vote, and without much surprise I put my vote for RLC, because in my eyes, RLC is the only real voyeur cam site
Can we really say that VHTV and VV are voyeur cam site when you have a twitter account that always announces in advance various hot Party or when we can see pictures explain various participants in the project pronouncing sex
In the same CAMARADS surf on the wave of camgirls, these girls are used to being naked in front of cams as she do it all day on various sites to make a living, for me there is nothing voyeur in this kind of parse

• Like 2

Voted RLC in big part because what moos54 said... more and more (and it's not from now) VH isn't anymore a voyeur site but looks more a sex site in a big part of the houses where most of the things are staged, announced, prepared.. the mistery/surprise is/was lost... And who don't do that, get lost in the middle
Its increasing the number of things that are done for cams/advertise then for themselves or naturally
Also tried to isolate Camcaps participation (because in big part that's the reason that i watch more VH since July) and watching for both isolated sites the way i saw them... technical issues, stream quality, houses conditions, reality RLC have a big advantage 

• Like 1