What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?

itsme

What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?

• Reallifecam.com
    • Voyeur-House.TV
    • Camarads.com
    • Voyeur-Villa.Com

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/02/2019 at 03:15 AM

3 minutes ago, nack said:

RLC has just not enough crazy sex and orgies for me..:dodgy:

That's what I like with RLC because you never know when there will be something spectacular on the menu
On VHTV, now all that becomes ordinary to see  threesome or foursome, there is no more excitement for me because when they have guest, you know they will all fuck at some point especially since most of the time this information is given in advance by  twitter

• Like 1

23 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to say that, but when the participants in the different projects begin to communicate with those who watch them, can we still say that this site is actually still voyeurism :huh:
For me voyeurism is the fact of being able to look at someone without any interaction between them

I do not judge who does what but I just answer the question asked during this poll
VHTV is no longer for me a site of voyeurism, which I regret moreover

Yes! For you,"voyeurism is the fact of being able to look at someone without any interaction between them," NOT for me. What are you a fucking Voyeurism expert?  I chatted with at least seven RLC participants; six are gone, one remains, (unfortunately) RLC only has Four Apt worth watching, which has been over 55 days since my last visit... Plus, RLC are certified SCUMBAGS!!  Need I say more? Yahoo!!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Yes! For you, voyeurism is the fact of being able to look at someone without any interaction between them, NOT for me. What are you a fucking Voyeurism expert?  I chatted with at least seven RLC participants; six are gone, one remains, (unfortunately. RLC only has Four Apt worth watching, which has been over 55 days for me since my last visit... Plus, RLC are certified SCUMBAGS!!  Need I say more? Yahoo!!!

It is not because we do not agree that you are obliged to get upset and disrespectful, I hope we agree at least on this point
Now I invite you to look at a dictionary to see the definition of the word "voyeurim", after we can discuss again, thanks 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

That's what I like with RLC because you never know when there will be something spectacular on the menu
On VHTV, now all that becomes ordinary to see  threesome or foursome, there is no more excitement for me because when they have guest, you know they will all fuck at some point especially since most of the time this information is given in advance by  twitter

Firstly, global moderator should a bit more impartial. Secondly I exactly know what'll happen in rlc, it's very predictable like in vhtv -
completely nothing

1 minute ago, waldi said:

Firstly, global moderator should a bit more impartial. Secondly I exactly know what'll happen in rlc, it's very predictable like in vhtv -
completely nothing

I am impartial, as a global moderator, I like that we can discuss about everything, but I am also a voyeur like you and I have my preferences
If you take the trouble to look at my first message, you will probably understand my point of view on those who follow
Here we do not talk about who prefers RLC or VHTV, which is unfortunately the case now but normally we talk about which site among the four we know is the best of voyeur sites
I objectively answered RLC because it simply answers more to this question, that's it 

9 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Who cares!!! That's your opinion, NOT mine, stick to that.. I'm not being disrespectful, I cannot comprehend the logic behind your thinking. I do not need anyone to sway my reasoning. :cry:

Just now, ipiratemedia said:

Who cares! That's your opinion, NOT mine. Stick to that. I'm not disrespectful; I cannot comprehend the logic behind your thinking. I do not need anyone to sway my reasoning or tell me what I like or how I should view the world and do things. I had enough of my Dad, and the Marines, always trying to change my way of thinking. Yes, people are entitled to their opinion and NOT by badgering them. I do not mean, to sound rude, disliked, to name a few. Let me be! iPirat

I do not tell you what to think, I just ask you to try to be rational with facts without the need to belittle someone who does not necessarily think the same

for information, a single message would have been enough

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yet I see you often put pictures of this site on our forum
Me when I do not like something, I avoid torturing myself with :biggrin:

You should be grateful as I am one of the few who posts pics and I do it for the other users.What have you done here as a mod or otherwise ?

• Like 2