What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?

itsme

What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?

• Reallifecam.com
    • Voyeur-House.TV
    • Camarads.com
    • Voyeur-Villa.Com

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/02/2019 at 03:15 AM

6 hours ago, itsme said:

Bump! Let's get some more votes here. Only 2 weeks left until the 2019 poll. 

Actually, I don't remember any CC poll getting more votes than this one has received. It's been open for a long, long, time -- which is true -- but it's an interesting subject. I can't wait to see how the 2019 poll shapes up. If we did this every year, it would be interesting to compare the dynamics of these sites over time.

Probably should insert Spygasm into the new poll, too.

Nice job of poll creation, itsme.

None of the above. I just couldn't vote for any of them.

I subscribed a few years ago to RLC and posted 1 picture on here and got banned losing a 6 months subscription. Those fuckers will never get a vote from me.

VHTV is going downhill fast, far too many apartments, with poor cams, placement etc. The quality in general is poor, you have lazy managers who have loads of apartments which are just clones of each other. 

VV not worth the money. 

I subscribed to camarads briefly in the summer and thought it sucked big time especially the timeline.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 5:02 AM, Amy3 said:

Haha! Well, i guess there would be 19 more Amy3's you guys would have to live with. Ah, just imagine!! 🤔😜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh god is not one bad enough to handle :biggrin:💜💜💜

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Never really understood why people with subs feel the need to sit around and describe what they see to other people who can see the very same thing. 

Haven't decided what I'm going to to do. Something different though I think. I've slapped James around about all I care to. His site is a fucking joke at this point. The panty sale is just too much to take them seriously anymore. 

Have often thought the same thing in fact was reading some comment just now which went like ........."***** now fucking *****" with a piccy. Yeah thats funny i can see that too lool.

Was gonna pack it in end of this month but it seems that VH now auto renew halfway through the month for the next month whereas up until recently you could see on your page the count down of days left which always went down to 1 day.  But the other day i noticed that my countdown was showing 39 days left and i queried it and they said now they auto rennew halfway through the month for the next which i thought was a bit naughty so i was landed with another month but it won't bloody happen again.

Getting a bit pissed off with CC too if i was honest but at least its not expensive.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, broxman said:

I subscribed a few years ago to RLC and posted 1 picture on here and got banned losing a 6 months subscription. Those fuckers will never get a vote from me.

VHTV is going downhill fast, far too many apartments, with poor cams, placement etc. The quality in general is poor, you have lazy managers who have loads of apartments which are just clones of each other. 

VV not worth the money. 

I subscribed to camarads briefly in the summer and thought it sucked big time especially the timeline.

There are quite a few RLC Subscribers that have gone through the exact same thing. I classify Picture Posting as Free Advertising and they should embrace it.  The other sites VHTV, VV, LUC, VoyeurHouse and Spygasm don't seem to mind as I have never heard of any of their Customers getting Banned for Posting Picture Content and have not heard any feedback from them about the Postings.  Camarads they just plainly don't want any Content Posted. That's why no one posts any Comments in their Boards any further.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, broxman said:

VV not worth the money. 

Yeah i was on RLC a couple of years back and got banned twice the 2nd time just seconds after posting a pic so said fuck it and jacked it in hardly gone back since to look. VH cams are much better views but getting very same same now in all apartments.

14 hours ago, Robwin said:

Have often thought the same thing in fact was reading some comment just now which went like ........."***** now fucking *****" with a piccy. Yeah thats funny i can see that too lool.

Was gonna pack it in end of this month but it seems that VH now auto renew halfway through the month for the next month whereas up until recently you could see on your page the count down of days left which always went down to 1 day.  But the other day i noticed that my countdown was showing 39 days left and i queried it and they said now they auto rennew halfway through the month for the next which i thought was a bit naughty so i was landed with another month but it won't bloody happen again.

Getting a bit pissed off with CC too if i was honest but at least its not expensive.

That was the same with me. I do 3 months at a time and last time I was going to leave it until maybe day 1 to cancel and ended up getting auto renewed on day 9. Well it's been cancelled well in advance this time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Good luck trying to escape. You may find out that you are more addicted then you thought you were. It's just like cigarettes, you have to quit cold turkey. If you smoke 1, in just a matter of time, you'll be back to smoking a pack a day. Good luck! 

The old saying goes,        "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!"   :biggrin:

• Like 2

On 12/23/2018 at 7:48 PM, broxman said:

I subscribed a few years ago to RLC and posted 1 picture on here and got banned losing a 6 months subscription. Those fuckers will never get a vote from 

I know how you feel...i was did the same way also.i posted a NON-NUDE  photo and they banned me for it.i walked away form them and have never looked back. Also i don't subscribe to any of the other one's either.

• 1 year later...