Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

4 hours ago, nack said:

Only 2 Bedroom cams with one far away..

-2018-feb-23-013.jpg

-2018-feb-23-014.jpg

Wow,

As far as I can reach, the "dance" space of Nyu and Ana is now well covered.
Let's see in practice though.:dodgy:

The view of the bedroom apparently too. Although only 2 cams. Maybe u stepping further forward.

Looking for the "rainbow zone", which I know, it certainly has there. Let's see it on the plant of the place when disclosed.

:cool:

4 hours ago, HarveyB said:

New Apartment, looks like A&A are downgrading all of their apartments, the quality is deteriorating rapidly.

Sorry..but deteriorating?!:dodgy:

Look at Bree's apartment (only the kitchen) ... of LIsa / Chloe (the living room), Candy (the bedroom) .. now that of Ana.

Or from the other end, Lexy and Mira.(all):cool:

On 21/2/2018 at 1:32 AM, golfer06 said:

aw man! lay off rock. he was a nice guy. oh that's right. he wasn't! he was an abusive asshole!:angry:

Capture_2018_02_20_19_27_42_84.png

Capture_2018_02_20_19_28_16_876.png

Capture_2018_02_20_19_29_22_644.png

I'm sorry, there's a violent person in the house, an unpleasant abuser and batterer of women.

I jump over any vision of this apartment

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

All this "rush" from some managers to open more and more houses it's (in my opinion)reducing the places qualitie,in aspect,in care for good lighting and cams position,more and more bland generic looking places one after another,think it's the first new place I see without even an dam tv in livingroom.

Look closely at the "space" and see that it is STILL being mounted. .
:angel:

i think the apt looks pretty good. good close view of the bathtub & livingroom which is small so there should always be good closeups. bedroom cams are good though 1 could be a little closer. and with ana:heart: & nyusha:heart: it should be a lot of fun for us!:biggrin:

• Like 2