Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG she didn't!! Set your calendars for 9 months from now when she gives birth to Satan!

oh no! if she had just stayed with rockhead! she would have a little woman abuser instead! i'll take this guy any day! (she really needed rockhead didn't she?) :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

oh no! if she had just stayed with rockhead! she would have a little woman abuser instead! i'll take this guy any day! (she really needed rockhead didn't she?) :biggrin:

If a name better describes someone it's rockhead for rock, I wanted to punch him out that night,   I wonder how he spends his days now, watching Ana and crying how he screwed up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

I'll take him over rockhead myself  also, he was kind of annoying at the party the other week, but he was pretty drunk and didn't get aggressive or act like an ahole like rockhead would

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If a name better describes someone it's rockhead for rock, I wanted to punch him out that night,   I wonder how he spends his days now, watching Ana and crying how he screwed up

49 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'll take him over rockhead myself  also, he was kind of annoying at the party the other week, but he was pretty drunk and didn't get aggressive or act like an ahole like rockhead would

ana has done pretty well without rockhead. meanwhile he's lucky if his hand agrees to have sex with him!:biggrin:

• Like 2