Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well house plant it's still of line so somethings can't coment, But what I am seing,image quality very good(continues to be one of the best in site),house colors and decoration are clean and bright that makes the viewing(again)very pleasing,cams in living catch the sofa very near(that creates an good connection with viewrs)no far crappy cams in living room like others places...say what..an dinner kitchen table that we actually can see good what resident are eating..:biggrin:,bedroom all fine,guestroom..still an dam sofa hehe,but the cam it's better,update now it's two cams but second one it's called shower lol,gess an 12cam will apear called wc or something.To finish..think the new place it's an improvement over the last one,only change I would make was to replace the sofa in guestroom with an bed,but understand if isn't possible for now or everrrrr.Cheers.PS..new nice tv I see.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well house plant it's still of line so somethings can't coment, But what I am seing,image quality very good(continues to be one of the best in site),house colors and decoration are clean and bright that makes the viewing(again)very pleasing,cams in living catch the sofa very near(that creates an good connection with viewrs)no far crappy cams in living room like others places...say what..an dinner kitchen table that we actually can see good what resident are eating..:biggrin:,bedroom all fine,guestroom..still an dam sofa hehe,but the cam it's better,update now it's two cams but second one it's called shower lol,gess an 12cam will apear called wc or something.To finish..think the new place it's an improvement over the last one,only change I would make was to replace the sofa in guestroom with an bed,but understand if isn't possible for now or everrrrr.Cheers.PS..new nice tv I see.....I didn't forget that movie hehe:biggrin:.

Hahaha. You are so nice. Thank you for the nice words ! And yes...I know about the bed..haha. And we didn t forget about that movie. I think tommorow will be the best day for that movie ! Hihihi 

Kiss ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1