Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still trying to work Anni out as whenever Ary goes to kiss her she will, most of the time, just turn her head and offer her cheek and even when she does kiss her its only a very quick peck? also its always Ary seems to be giving?

On 4/20/2018 at 3:18 AM, Robwin said:

Still trying to work Anni out as whenever Ary goes to kiss her she will, most of the time, just turn her head and offer her cheek and even when she does kiss her its only a very quick peck? also its always Ary seems to be giving?

i guess she is not really in to girls, but trying hard to be :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, sat11 said:

Nah, she's down for anything. You can tell that she is totally comfortable with the cams. Maybe kissing is too intimate for her. There are girls who try to reserve that for a committed lover. It's possible.

• Like 3

On 20.04.2018 at 5:18 AM, Robwin said:

26 minutes ago, sat11 said:

Heya. Well no. The big problem is she like more girls then boys and she is afraid to not fall in love with me.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nah, she's down for anything. You can tell that she is totally comfortable with the cams. Maybe kissing is too intimate for her. There are girls who try to reserve that for a committed lover. It's possible.

🤗😘

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well nothing bad about having a girlfriend and boyfriend isn't it :tongue::heart:

Right ! For me it is not and hope with the time she to think the same ! 😘

Anyway ,I can see she like a little and George. Haha. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Heya. Well no. The big problem is she like more girls then boys and she is afraid to not fall in love with me.

I have that problem too. Ups!!! Too late. ❤️💋

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe, but I only know what i can see an it all seems to be one way traffic, being comfortable with the cams is one thing reciprocating is another and it just ain't happening.

39 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe, but I only know what i can see an it all seems to be one way traffic, being comfortable with the cams is one thing reciprocating is another and it just ain't happening.

She knows that she has to get Ary's approval. Hesitates out of fear of losing herself in the passion.