Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh poor Ary.😟 Everything alright again? 

Well today when I was at my parents i fainted and they go with me at hospital. George was sleeping and my parents call him. I make analysis and endoscopy because i shed woth some blood. Need to do some tratament and tommorow to go at perfuzion. All will be good. Thank u for the care ! 🤗🤗

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sexygirl said:

Well today when I was at my parents i fainted and they go with me at hospital. George was sleeping and my parents call him. I make analysis and endoscopy because i shed woth some blood. Need to do some tratament and tommorow to go at perfuzion. All will be good. Thank u for the care ! 🤗🤗

take care of your lovely self!❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Get well soon and take it a little slow. Anni & George can take care of you I am sure 😍👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

From all of the staff here at CC, we wish the best, and quick return to good health. Take good care and we will see you soon.🍀

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Get well soon and take it a little slow. Anni & George can take care of you I am sure 😍👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️

29 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

take care of your lovely self!❤️

Thank you so so much !! Really make me smile ! 😍😘

• Like 2