Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Well today when I was at my parents i fainted and they go with me at hospital. George was sleeping and my parents call him. I make analysis and endoscopy because i shed woth some blood. Need to do some tratament and tommorow to go at perfuzion. All will be good. Thank u for the care ! 🤗🤗

Oh wow, just saw this, so scary to faint, you wake up on the floor and have no idea whats going on. I fainted at work a few times, the ventilation system is so bad there. Hope you feel better! You look like your feeling ok today!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Well today when I was at my parents i fainted and they go with me at hospital. George was sleeping and my parents call him. I make analysis and endoscopy because i shed woth some blood. Need to do some tratament and tommorow to go at perfuzion. All will be good. Thank u for the care ! 🤗🤗

Only read it now,glad that now you seem better Ary.We need an strong Ary in VH!😎.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but she should still take it a little slow...

She really should, the fainting is probably something minor like dehydration or something, but you can fall and hit your head on something and then it's serious

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh wow, just saw this, so scary to faint, you wake up on the floor and have no idea whats going on. I fainted at work a few times, the ventilation system is so bad there. Hope you feel better! You look like your feeling ok today!

Yea..i know the feeling. Well I was again at perfuzion today,tommorow need to go again but I am a litlle better now. 🤗🤗

• Like 3