Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps making decisions on the fly? I know that she said that if it was going to happen, then it would happen at the right moment. That to me says that she doesn't want to commit, but she might be willing to lose herself in the moment. It's going to be like that folks. Just have to watch and see what happens.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Perhaps making decisions on the fly? I know that she said that if it was going to happen, then it would happen at the right moment. That to me says that she doesn't want to commit, but she might be willing to lose herself in the moment. It's going to be like that folks. Just have to watch and see what happens.

We just thinking how to stay,because was the first time for us. Was not about if to do,or not. 🤗

And yes,we stopped because my healt problem. Hope next time to better,and not with the perfzion. Hihi. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

We just thinking how to stay,because was the first time for us. Was not about if to do,or not. 🤗

And yes,we stopped because my healt problem. Hope next time to better,and not with the perfzion. Hihi. 

It's ok Ary! I certainly understand. Health comes first. ❤️

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kevin19300 said:

Why? 😞 It was so nice! I can't get a prenium account verotel decline my cb.. Does anybody know how to do?

You can contact VH via the support link on their site and request to pay via PayPal if you have that.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1