Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guest dude it's so big that no livingroom cam or kitchen cam can catch his head lol,my sugestion to resolve this when someone it's up in livingroom and it's this big,to put/move cam4 an little upper,that way still will catch all the same zone it's catching plus all the body in cam.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

The guest dude it's so big that no livingroom cam or kitchen room can catch his head lol,my sugestion to resolve this when someone it's up in livingroom and it's this big,to put/move cam4 an little upper,that way still will catch all the sameness zone it's catching plus all the body in cam.

Nope just tell him to duck all the time :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Other residents(games freaks cof..cof..)should check this place and see how an interesting place to watch its..there is George and is buddy doing some nonsense on phone(tipical dude stuff hehe),the girls are doing other stuff,the pets are all around fooling also.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Other residents(games freaks cof..cof..)should check this place and see how an interesting place to watch its..there is George and is buddy doing some nonsense on phone(tipical dude stuff hehe),the girls are doing other stuff,the pets are all around fooling also.

Hahahah😂😂 

Girls and boys night ! Something like that 😂 

You was so funny. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

The guest dude it's so big that no livingroom cam or kitchen cam can catch his head lol,my sugestion to resolve this when someone it's up in livingroom and it's this big,to put/move cam4 an little upper,that way still will catch all the same zone it's catching plus all the body in cam.

Well thank you for telling us. This was funny ! Will try to resolve in the future 😂