Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, @ashleyxyz if you could direct one thing on VH what would you have them do?

I have to think about that one. Just off the top of my head, watching Jeff and Violet mixing it up with Lexy and Pete would be pretty great. Seeing Jeff giving it to Lexy and Lexy giving it to Jeff, would be award winning in my book. And if I was directing, I would have Pete and Violet right next to them in the bed, with little old me squeezed in the middle somewhere!  ::) What would you want to "direct"?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, amazing! She is something else. Gotta love that woman. Amazing lady! ❤️

I have to wonder if it was me in the captains chair and all of you were in the back how well you guys would handle that situation? Haha!!! 😊

Stop laughing Ash, seriously stop it. 😋

Lol, you mean you flying the plane, and everyone from CC in the back? I doubt anyone would know there was a problem, we'd all be shitfaced no doubt!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, here's a joke! 

What do girls and noodles have in common? 

The both wiggle when you eat them.

🤩😊🤣

Why do Women enjoy playing PacMan?

It's the only game they can play and get Eaten 3 Times for a Quarter.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my! If I could take you all somewhere it would have to be South Beach Miami. That's the place for us! A voyeurs dream come true. We'd have a blast on the duck boat tour!! Quack quack! 🦆🐬

Try finding a parking space in South Beach, it's very crowded & there's bumper to bumper traffic 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my! If I could take you all somewhere it would have to be South Beach Miami. That's the place for us! A voyeurs dream come true. We'd have a blast on the duck boat tour!! Quack quack! 🦆🐬

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

We stay at the Hyatt Hotel in South Beach and take an Uber from the airport! Joey will buy the first round of Mojitos! 😊

Let me know when you're in SOUTH BEACH, i live in MIAMI & i'm still not working !!! Hopefully I'll be back too work soon

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That would be lovely! I'm in love with that place. I want to be reincarnated as filthy rich Zattorafa doppelganger first though. ♠️❤️♣️♦️

@zattorafa on Twitter. My idea of a sexy woman. Ok, I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of the nose piercing, but I get it. It's like saying "fuck you world". Anyways, I digress. Lol

https://twitter.com/zattorafa?lang=en

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Anybody willing to PM me a gif of that. I have a friend that would love it. Pretty please! 🍒🔝❤️

I have a sub Amy, and with 24h replay I found it! :biggrin: Thank you very much for telling me, I love wierd things :blush:

• Like 1