Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Groomy, just how fucked are the non swingers on VH? Are they gonna starve and get run out of their homes soon? How does this sex competition end? I guess the fact that they are still there means they are at least making enough to pay rent. Seems like orgies are the only thing that anyone really care about anymore. Sad!

We all like the sex but constant swinging and orgies only appeal to a proportion of the viewers, it is nice to have a variety of options to watch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Don’t get me wrong I know basically how VH works and it really is really is the best and most fair way to run a site like this. The alternative is salaries which forces the site managers to become sex thug landlords. 

Brothel keepers?

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Groomy, just how fucked are the non swingers on VH? Are they gonna starve and get run out of their homes soon? How does this sex competition end? I guess the fact that they are still there means they are at least making enough to pay rent. Seems like orgies are the only thing that anyone really care about anymore. Sad!

I dont know. It still depends on the manager loyalty and participant ambitions. For example - Alice and Pavel. Pavel have work. VH is just extra money.

I know that a difficult situation in Carrie&David. They earn little and even orgy did not help. Maybe they will leave soon.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

I dont know. It still depends on the manager loyalty and participant ambitions. For example - Alice and Pavel. Pavel have work. VH is just extra money.

I know that a difficult situation in Carrie&David. They earn little and even orgy did not help. Maybe they will leave soon.

New people will come. Keeps the site interesting...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

New people will come. Keeps the site interesting...

Unless the managers keep recycling the same people ! They could try putting Carrie & David and Clara & Stas in a new 2 bed apt and see what happens, could give both couples a boost and the manager saves money only paying for 1 apt instead of 2.

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Riley&Jeremy could replace them :biggrin:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Quite agree always good to have a few honest couples on VH as apposed to these gang bang orgies which, while can be a bit of a laugh, don't always appeal as there are no true feelings there its just fucking for fucking sake.

my 2 cents. i really like the orgies. candy's was really hot! but even a & a at their peak had a lot of downtime. it seemed that candy, betty, mira, carrie all were happening around the same time. betty has a lot of friends but they aren't there all of the time. mira & henry seem to be the most active in this area as they have been able to get a solid core group together recently. but no place is going to have orgies 24/7. i still like a lot of the couples that don't have any group activity yet. i'd love to see clara swap with someone & i think at some point she will. but vh has been able to have a lot of variety & they should keep it that way. but as i stated earlier everyone will have to do something some of the time even if it isn't sex. watching tv & phones is part of life but not the only thing. also vh has been able to get a lot of new people & change direction when necessary so in the long run i'm sure that we will continue to see a variety of activities.

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

I think that’s how the couples need to think of this. Extra money! Couples have to work normal jobs and live on VH for a few extra bucks. The typical VH subscriber is always going to follow the sex, mainly the orgies.

exactly. nobody is going to stay on vh forever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

do you have insides about how much they earn?)))