Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

I have trouble load any of the apartment I keep getting the circle

It’s been real bad for the past half hour. Runs 6 or 7 seconds and then loads for 30. In chrome, on my iPhone browser. I just submitted a ticket

42 minutes ago, Howard said:

Whenever there is activity in this (or another apartment), my page keeps refreshing. Every two seconds, the page has to refresh for ten seconds.

It's an old story of which no more excuses from VH will do. They have been around long enough to know how to CORRECT THE PROBLEM.

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I have trouble load any of the apartment I keep getting the circle

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Welcome to VH.. They care with quantity... 

This is usually the moment when i would totally thrash VH for their incompetence and unprofessional ism for allowing these issues to persist for this long but honestly there's nothing more that can be said about it. It's safe to assume that VH just doesn't care about the quality of their streams... but will still justify raising prices because, reasons. 

• Like 2

...and this is the main reason why I will cancel my subscription. It has been going on for too long and their excuses are no longer valid.

I live in the land of Milk & Honey (no, not Israel, but the USA). It's the US dollars that they want.  In return, I expect STREAMING service. Not two seconds of streaming & 10 seconds of seeing that damn refresh circle.

I can't be more clear than saying they are scrimping on broadband.  They need to increase their broadband (servers) if they want the U.S. dollars to come in. 

If you don't deliver a quality product (whether food, furniture or smut), don't expect my support.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

...and this is the main reason why I will cancel my subscription. It has been going on for too long and their excuses are no longer valid.

I live in the land of Milk & Honey (no, not Israel, but the USA). It's the US dollars that they want.  In return, I expect STREAMING service. Not two seconds of streaming & 10 seconds of seeing that damn refresh circle.

I can't be more clear than saying they are scrimping on broadband.  They need to increase their broadband (servers) if they want the U.S. dollars to come in. 

If you don't deliver a quality product (whether food, furniture or smut), don't expect my support.

They solution is easy enough but it would mean VH investing some money and they will not do this!

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

They solution is easy enough but it would mean VH investing some money and they will not do this!

Their real solution is to open more apartments with the same streaming issues and hope that nobody notices it.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Their real solution is to open more apartments with the same streaming issues and hope that nobody notices it.

Yeah, every new apartment they open just makes it worse!

I'd like to take this opportunity to restate what I've been saying for months, due to shitty management choices like not paying for servers and opening up shit apartments that do not bring value, VH is dying on its arse so don't be a fool and continue to subscribe and throw money at this sinking ship.  That's all, cheers!

23 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Yes, money solves the problem. But the first problem is they don't want to solve the problem. Any successful businessman knows to grow a company, you re-invest its profits to make it better and bigger.

They know they need to re-invest. They choose not to. Just as I choose not to support them.

On a side note, I'm curious how many subscriptions cancel after 3 months; when subscribers no longer tolerate the slow bandwidth. My guess is about 25-30% (which is a lot when you consider the cost to bring in new subscribers).

• Like 1