Violet & Jeff Part #2

20 minutes ago, K.Lane said:

Bild_2018_06_06_17_11_45_137.jpg

Bild_2018_06_06_17_11_47_222.jpg

And the best cam is still the free cam. Jeka you know that they aren’t going to win the free cam contest jackpot. You know this is costing you all a lot money. What are you doing?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Too much excitement so feed hat to be cut 🤭

Too much traffic and VH can't handle it yet they are happy to charge people for it. Bad way to run a business! Risk/Profit - Calculation, member loses! 

...and for Jeka to keep that free cam there is beyond stupid! Can only imagine how much money they are losing. Otto/Lola and NAS are so far ahead in the free cam contest that it's folly to think VJ have any hope of winning that money. 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody think there will be more happen like the all the teasing we already saw with Grace? I really doubt it...

Don´t think so. You probably can book them when your views are going down, then they make some rlc - like teasing show. 

3 minutes ago, Luka M. said:

Don´t think so. You probably can book them when your views are going down, then they make some rlc - like teasing show. 

I have followed Violet and Jeff as one of my favorite couples since day 1.  I have yet to see violet show the slightest inclination of being bi.  So I would be very very very pleasantly surprised to see anything more than the present tease.  But I would be very ecstatic to be proved wrong.. 😝