Violet & Jeff Part #2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

To you it doesn't matter, but to the tenant it matters a lot. I happen to care about the tenants and them getting as much of the money as they can.

What i was trying to explain is that when they are in, every time they click on a cam, it's going to count. It doesn't matter if the cam is free or not. That is how views are counted. I've used a lot of these programs.

Think of like this. What ever the subcriber pays a month that's the sum total of their worth to VHTV. Divide that amount by 30 and that's your daily maximum daily worth. Take half of that away off the top cause that's VH's cut. Then from the other half, subtract the managers cut. What's left is the tenants cut. But, here's the thing, if a subsciber only watched the "free" cams, the tenant would make $0.00, but VHTV would still make 100% of thier cut, plus, 100% of the other half that won't get paid out to the manager or the tenant because it wasn't used to view the cams. So, the only amount of your worth is to the tenant is the duration of time that you watch them. If you don't watch anything at all that day, VH takes 100% of your daily worth. You see? It's the job of the tenant to get you to watch for as long as possible so that they can get to the cut that's available for them to earn. If I were a tenant, I would make all of my cams pay cams. No question about it. Or, at the very least put the free cam in such a crappy position that only non-members would ever watch it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pahman said:

What i was trying to explain is that when they are in, every time they click on a cam, it's going to count. It doesn't matter if the cam is free or not. That is how views are counted. I've used a lot of these programs.

No, it's not. The free cam always pays $0.00 no matter what. James confirmed this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, it's not. The free cam always pays $0.00 no matter what. James confirmed this.

Yes, but when the subscriber is in the apt, it becomes about the views, not about the free cams anymore.

Ok, Amy i give up. :biggrin:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

To you it doesn't matter, but to the tenant it matters a lot. I happen to care about the tenants and them getting as much of the money as they can.

It really doesn't make sense that VH doesn't count views on free cama. That just encourages tenants to make free cams the porch or the kitchen sink. I can see not counting non subs on the free cams, but all sub views should count, it's just dumb! And so am I right now, 4 margaritas does that to me

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

Yes, but when the subscriber is in the apt, it becomes about the views, not about the free cams anymore.

Ok, Amy i give up. :biggrin:

Ok, me too, but let me have the last word. Yes, it becomes about the views, but there is a great risk that the subscriber will unbeknownst to them view through the free cam and viola! The tenant has no way to earn their viewer money anymore. You become irrelevant to the tenant at that moment and VHTV rejoices because they are back to earning 100% or your worth. 

To tie this back to this apt. Cam 5 is arguably THE BEST view in the living room. So, the risk of subscribers viewing through that cam are enormous. Probably 9/10 will be watching through Cam5. So, if that's the case VJ will be lucky if they earn 1/10 of the possible viewer money whenever they are in the living room. 

I don't know why this is so hard to understand. The free cam must always be the worst view for this reason. 😉

Breath Amy breath. Ok, I'll be ok. Lol!! y'all have a great evening. Sorry for the hijacking yet again, but I think it was a great discussion. ❤️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pahman said:

If what frustrates you the most in life is other people's lives, you will never be happy in your own life my friend. :confused:

i agree with you my friend,especially in the second part of the comment .. But we are already influence and we affect by those around us or more accurately we are connected to each other more than we think .. i think Newton's second law also apply to us .. Regarding the act = and the reaction ..

• Like 1