Violet & Jeff Part #2

bandicam_2018_04_21_10_41_22_756.jpg

If i say a few words about Tomi, i hope that some people don't consider them insulting or ridiculous, or i have problems or schizophrenia  in myself or anything else .. because Tomi was considered the most intelligent cat  passed  in this project, and i may remember one of them the previous two years and perhaps some of you remember that too .. But,Tomi deserves a wall to write a beautiful comment for him and i will let the words lead issued by my heart drive me in showing  how much my love to Tomi and to what extent reached in my admiration for him .. i have lived with Tomi a days sweet since he was young "in the previous apartment,was watched him play,and jumps everywhere and when he takes his bath with his beautiful mom Violet .. He was and still is amazing cat for me,If there was cat worth a named be as a hero..for sure That cat will be is Tomi..Now you are grown up tomi ,And your heart it's grown up with you(Perhaps you are now looking for a girlfriend,i hope you will find a beautiful girlfriend like you)..  also a perhaps learned other smart things Certainly you Will make us seen some of it in the near future..If i wish something better for anyone except myself and  to all  for those who i love.  i hope that to give him life the best stuff  .. i wish to you Tomi the best wishes ..well  live's in love and peace Tomi ..:heart::heart:

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

@Voyeur House TV         The Kitchen Cam and the Living Room Cam are not Synced.  There is a 2 Hour time difference between them.  Currently the Apartment Shows GMT+3 but depending on which time is right it could also be possible to be GMT+1

You are using a wormhole to access between those cameras. 😁

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

@Voyeur House TV         The Kitchen Cam and the Living Room Cam are not Synced.  There is a 2 Hour time difference between them.  Currently the Apartment Shows GMT+3 but depending on which time is right it could also be possible to be GMT+1

You are wrong, the apartment is so large that between the kitchen and the living room it crosses two meridians.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, budda said:

It is relaxing to watch TV and have a pussy massage...

violette.thumb.jpg.31d1119554d04ad187a01935da1320c4.jpg  0   548.84 kB

Looks like someone figured out where the free cam lives. Good for you Violet. But still it should be the cam in the corner by the little table. 

Just for my sake can someone post a pic from that cam so I can the view from that angle. Thx!