Misty Part #3

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hard to believe that this is misty anymore!:huh:

Why? She is in love with #40. Guy #40 like Drew earlier - ill (complex infection and tonsillitis) and in the hospital. He'll be back soon.

Although yes - it will be difficult for her to return in the top. Previously, Misty was the most crazy and depraved. Now she model was adopted by other participants. Moreover now 5-7 different apartments regularly practice orgies. Even Em and Sid made an orgy:shy:.

Soon (very soon) - a new single girl (Darcie from Mira and Henry) will come to the project.

However - I would not forget Misty. She may surprise us.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

Why? She is in love with #40. Guy #40 like Drew earlier - ill (complex infection and tonsillitis) and in the hospital. He'll be back soon.

Although yes - it will be difficult for her to return in the top. Previously, Misty was the most crazy and depraved. Now she model was adopted by other participants. Moreover now 5-7 different apartments regularly practice orgies. Even Em and Sid made an orgy:shy:.

Soon (very soon) - a new single girl (Darcie from Mira and Henry) will come to the project.

misty deserves a break & she deserves to be happy. but let's face it. she isn't very exciting at the moment!::)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

You say Darcie gets a place for her own?