Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

20 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Yeah, George is down to his last apartment.

Not the last, but your first and most successful. Who had a crush on having to give reinforcement to others.
Now again on the primordial basis.

The only thing I hope for this new phase is Alan's behavior is more reciprocal, the cares and gestures of affection of NIna.

It bothers me (and a lot) to see so much dialogue "gesticulated" from him with her and to be amused when NIna hugs him and kisses him ..

Being more affectionate and romantic (at least not reactive to these attitudes of Nina) Less improper and excessive with aggressive 'jokes' would also help and much to improve the vision of this project.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Even now that they are "fucking" like rabbits faking hot situations mixed with bored moments they lost the audience... i don't think (and of course only talking from CC audience that is a little tiny part of total viewers) they will be better then this

Now you too, said it well. CC Public that does not accurately reflect the actual statistics that support the project or not on the site.

We have indisputably other projects that are effectively "dead" or with a much more stationary dynamics than this one.
At least to what I have in memory this place did not spend a single day at all without something to be observed.

And the so-called 'let's' say, lean phase is less than 30 days. At least using as a reference the date of Nina's trip.

We have others here with a ballast like this of much greater time and without horizon of being recovering.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Now you too, said it well. CC Public that does not accurately reflect the actual statistics that support the project or not on the site.

We have indisputably other projects that are effectively "dead" or with a much more stationary dynamics than this one.
At least to what I have in memory this place did not spend a single day at all without something to be observed.

And the so-called 'let's' say, lean phase is less than 30 days. At least using as a reference the date of Nina's trip.

We have others here with a ballast like this of much greater time and without horizon of being recovering.

That is a lot relative... for sure.. and more then once ... 0 posts was written here in a lot of days... If happens something?? don't know... Like the others "effectively dead" houses where no one posts but stuff happens.. I saw that many times here (zoi&tim, pavel&alice, jeff&violet, misty, catherine&John, etc etc).. It's all CC public.. for everything.. good or bad.. A house here could have a lot of attention and outside be really bad.. or the opposite. Do you think Maria is losing money for being on cams since december??? or zoi&tim? 
And we can't forget that we are comparing a house of 3 (and serena have to be hired to save a dead house (and have free sex with the boss on cameras) for many days at august) 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That is a lot relative... for sure.. and more then once ... 0 posts was written here in a lot of days... If happens something?? don't know... Like the others "effectively dead" houses where no one posts but stuff happens.. I saw that many times here (zoi&tim, pavel&alice, jeff&violet, misty, catherine&John, etc etc)
And we can't forget that we are comparing a house of 3 (and serena have to be hired to save a dead house (and have free sex with the boss on cameras) for many days at august) 

Just remembering and aligning this example on the project timeline.
It was the phase that Serena was included in the project and that we openly questioned both her sexual capacity and George's in bed. Or does not someone remember that?

At this stage, Alan's approach was completely unfeasible and reactive on his part.

totally different from what we have today,

As for ZERO postings the biggest time I've ever seen for this project without "recharge" was any less 24 hours. We have others who even complete days without a single line.

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It was the phase that Serena was included in the project and that we openly questioned both her sexual capacity and George's in bed. Or does not someone remember that?

At this stage, Alan's approach was completely unfeasible and reactive on his part.

As for ZERO postings the biggest time I've ever seen for this project without "recharge" was any less 24 hours. We have others who even complete days without a single line.

in 5 minutes... 01 jan 09 jan 17 jan ... and was more 

Bold: and again.. that doesn't mean that they aren't doing nothing

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

i'm sure that the talk of the apts leaving was brought on by all of the packing without explanation followed by edda & joe leaving for no apparent reason. this apt is not a failure at all. but the time that nina was gone it became dormant. change of behavior brought new scrutiny & speculation that something must be wrong. apparently vh was told that edda & joe weren't leaving but they did. we still don't know why so there is now a lack of trust from george managed apts of which this is the only 1 left. now it will be necessary to get this place back on track & possibly open another george apt to quell the speculation since we now don't believe what is said. hopefully what i stated will occur in some form & we can continue enjoying the show!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

in 5 minutes... 01 jan 09 jan 17 jan ... and was more 

Bold: and again.. that doesn't mean that they aren't doing nothing

Okay, let's go to the mat. Moments files.

We have 146 pages for this project only ..

Clara and Stas, then down, 154..but you check that the first files are, ops! , Sveta and Vlad.

but let's move on to the next Bree & Drew list, 152, but Teya, Eva

Next ? Lisa and Cloe, 101, but containing Chloe's first project.

So let's play loud and heavy? ... Ana and Alex? These are 159 pages that comprise the 3 projects they have had until today. wow

When I say solid and historical baggage and on that I base it and it is not free and unstable arguments.

ok.. i give up... 

You have all that information about videos (updated till 31/01) here .. Nothing new to me

But don't know what that have to do with days goes by at CC without any movement that you said you never saw... the talking was about the forum 
Once again... no one said that they are not doing something... The something that is being done is the problem.. it's bored... nothing new... without any motivation... (the same like zoi&tim, alice&pavel, edda&joe, bla bla bla)

29 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But don't know what that have to do with days goes by at CC without any movement that you said you never saw... the talking was about the forum 
Once again... no one said that they are not doing something... The something that is being done is the problem.. it's bored... nothing new... without any motivation... (the same like zoi&tim, alice&pavel, edda&joe, bla bla bla)

Summed up perfectly again :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

ok.. i give up... 

You have all that information about videos (updated till 31/01) here .. Nothing new to me

what I said was that the maximum time that I've ever seen without a single line for this project in the forum was less than 24 HS.

but day 9/1 in files we only have Serena 00hs in the room with vibrators and NiNa and Alan at 22 hs.
I believe that on this day there was nothing there really,