Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Georges places when they opened up were great because of a lot of action and really good cam placement. But now others have cought up and some even already overtook them. With no improvements here it does not surprise me when places no longer earn money. Consequences might be closing them and replace by better ones or George leaving the project as manager.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

true. but we have seen people being recycled & reinvented (a & a started the trend) so it wouldn't be out of the question to maybe close this place & open another featuring serena with some new friends?:biggrin:

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And this right here is indicative of the main problem on VH, this whole "do more or leave" mentality.

Wow! Misc, again you hit squarely on the target,
That's why I now do not believe that this site can be very active, as we have in RLC.

It has managed to reach one year, but I do not think it reaches two if it still keeps with this "business" structure,

And do not even get more projects or participants, not for considered and sustainable time ..

10 hours ago, jjkopite said:

The only apt George has that is more boring than this one has now gone so I think this one must also be in danger!

Only reinforcing for those who arrived "yesterday".:dodgy:
This was the first project of George and what pushed not only for the others but also for the VH site itself.

So, effectively and unlike the others, it has a "respectable" history and despite all the "cold" comments and without a solid criticism structure, it is still my favorite.:biggrin:

Now he is alone and unless George decides to leave the branch or add some more to balance the balance, he will have to gain a new "energy" or regain lost previous opportunities.
:cool:

Even now that they are "fucking" like rabbits faking hot situations mixed with bored moments they lost the audience... i don't think (and of course only talking from CC audience that is a little tiny part of total viewers) they will be better then this

It will be interesting to see what is George next move,the other two houses are now closed,now only this one it's online,Honestly place can perfectly survive like this(just the three and sex and more sex)for long time,maybe not with lots of people watching but still can be ok,just look at other places p&a,z&t,and honestly this place(even a lot worst than in its best days)it's still as good or better than those.The thing will be..will George want more..to be considered one of the best managers of VH again..from the last months my tought is..no,think(in my view)he doesn't feel the same motivation/interest,but we will know lot of this in relative short time,in this house and what changes or not and if an new place opens or not.

• Like 1