Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

1 minute ago, squish said:

Have you forgotten how Iris and Lex fooled us all? You can't always believe what you see on the screen. They are actors.

Yep they are in it  for one thing.....money

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yep they are in it  for one thing.....money

And what else should they be in it for?

4 minutes ago, squish said:

Have you forgotten how Iris and Lex fooled us all? You can't always believe what you see on the screen. They are actors.

You act like people don't break up. Are you still with the first girlfriend you've ever had? Or did the relationship end at some point? If they are actors, show me their portfolio where they've been in other movies or scenes. What kind of actors do you know that live with each other for almost a year? Or in Lex and Iris's case, multiple years?

58 minutes ago, squish said:

So are you going to you tell Alan that Nina has tried to be seriously unfaithful? I would hardly think so. The last time these two jokers called, he stayed in his bedroom.

Well she's failed miserably or he is shit scared of the cams but fuckalls happened..............so far.

15 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know if you're aware of this but Nina is already has a boyfriend.

Not only a simple boyfriend but a dedicated companion and that is present whenever Nina becomes debilitated (among other situations).

They should already be together for about a year since the project has 10 months.
There are few companions that we see here in Vh today with this care for your pair,

That I remember, before only the Alex (s) (Lina and Anna) and Vlad (Sveta). Grisha could also be included in that.
👆

• Like 1

For a day that began with hurt, crying, pain, disappointment and forgiveness, he is closing with a golden key and again drawing on the horizon a new hope.
Alan's feeling is getting stronger every day and so now also overcoming its own obstacles.
I still believe in these two.

And no, I did not forget Serena. Never. Its role as the "Sun" of the place also gets stronger every day.

I can not wait to see these three again in action.

We have not had this in a long time😎

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic