Em & Sid

Just now, ze81 said:

Allll in.Just needed an relative large place,but probarby would still be less expensive than two ones separated,think Bree and drew would "survive" just nice,but not sure if Sid and Em would hehe.

Em taking on Dean and Drew with Bree and Candy to finish her off? Well, she would certainly know what she has been missing then!

Just now, jjkopite said:

Do some of the cameras seem to be of a better quality or is it just wishful thinking? 

Fucking yesss,now we can watch Sid watching tv/computer/sleeping for endless hours with prestige qualitie:biggrin:.

Still alone?
But how long will Em handle him in this way? Do not she feel ashamed and even feel compassion?

Yesterday's fast blowjob was perhaps her small gift to keep Sid quiet until now?

Imagining that she come back this night ...

Such a couple cannot stay together again. 

I’m ready to bet a pizza that Em & Sid will leave the project.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

what we see is that Alex is putting together some kind of closet.

It adds up to the need for more movement here in example the visit we had to Nyu.

And that we have someone being displaced from design (Candy).
At least her suitcase is already made and next to the entrance door (cam 7 of the apartment there).

Unless the pieces of lingerie that I saw stuck in the suitcase are from Deam, hehehehe.

So "weight" reinforcements may be on the way.

One thing I've done right here before.

Bob left with Em, but did not return.:rolleyes:

updating It was not a closet there, but rather a door being replaced. Maybe we heard it on the day of the attack, Sid hit her several times.

I see still redeeming in the time line, which Alex promoted, himself a cleaning in rule for the whole apartment (including bathroom).

I do not think this has weighed favorably on Sid and Em there