Em & Sid

right now em & sid remind me of emma & peter when they were in a & a's 1st apt. they were a & a's 1st project & all that peter did was play video games all day long. emma looked like she was never going to have sex. then they were alone 1 night & emma practically turned into a  sex goddess. em & sid have already shown potential since everyone else left. they invited sia but she needs a guy. these other guests are pretty useless so far. em is going to have to take the lead here & sid is going to have to follow now that his name is attached to the project. but there will be a time limit as the apt won't pay for itself. tonight would be a good night to start doing something as several apts are empty or have no-sex type guests. we'll see what happens!:angel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

0125 and they are at least, at last, learning to play strip/undressing games. ? is how far will they go before chickening?

strip games? very bad behavior, pedagogues and teachers at school will not be delighted when find out, not mention about parents. I'm wondering who or what's got such detrimental influence on them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

right now em & sid remind me of emma & peter when they were in a & a's 1st apt. they were a & a's 1st project & all that peter did was play video games all day long. emma looked like she was never going to have sex. then they were alone 1 night & emma practically turned into a  sex goddess. em & sid have already shown potential since everyone else left. they invited sia but she needs a guy. these other guests are pretty useless so far. em is going to have to take the lead here & sid is going to have to follow now that his name is attached to the project. but there will be a time limit as the apt won't pay for itself. tonight would be a good night to start doing something as several apts are empty or have no-sex type guests. we'll see what happens!:angel:

If I remember correctly Emma was that hot brown hair/blonde almost girl,skinny,fit but sexy and peter the blonde dude,they were in that a&a place that had an big livingroom,Em looks nice but that Emma was a lot hotter and sexier(in my opinion),and Sid..just sleeps and watchs tv.