free cam complaints

I recommend that VH subscribers turn off their sub for a while and watch VH and see if you would be compelled to join based on what you see. More likely what you don’t see. Something has to give! It can’t stay like this if VH wants to keep up the pace of new members. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I recommend that VH subscribers turn off their sub for a while and watch VH and see if you would be compelled to join based on what you see. More likely what you don’t see. Something has to give! It can’t stay like this if VH wants to keep up the pace of new members. 

I'm not watching VH, spending my time on the laptop, cell phone, or cleaning my gun collection 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I would imagine that most people who stumble upon VH right now quickly give up and go back to doing what your doing. It can’t stay this way. Something has to change. I don’t know why VH is so afraid to talk to me or us about it. Oh well, I’m still trying to crack this nut anyways. 

Amy nobody wants to come to VH to see an empty kitchen

• Like 1

On 09/03/2018 at 1:12 AM, Amy3 said:

As much as this sound's like an experiment that would try to change some hearts & minds, I think it won't work because there is a bias held on here from both sides of the coin. Those that have subs know what is shown on the other cams and those who know what the free cams were before they changed them (this also applies to those with sub's) 

It is very difficult to say that someone who hasn't had either prior knowledge of the free cam's locations or who hasn't been on cc would be willing or unwilling to purchase a sub from what is available now.

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The non members know what the other pay cam views are from the caps. I’m just asking members to use their imagination and pretend that this was what you stumbled upon. Based on that wound you be compelled to join?

Absolutely! Nothing excites me more than this amazing real-time kitchen watching experience! Cereal, sandwiches, even some stew once in a while! Take all of my money! I want more! 

• Like 1

There is no site that can appeal to everybody all the time. If you like the content, subscribe. If the contents don't appeal to you, search elsewhere. VHTV is not forcing anybody to watch the site. And though we all have opinions, VHTV is responsible for their business decisions and marketing approach, and they will suffer or gain from the consequences. So far, they've got plenty of traffic for their business model.

RLC should have bargained to keep Meerkat, IMHO. That was a terrific loss for them. :biggrin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There is no site that can appeal to everybody all the time. If you like the content, subscribe. If the contents don't appeal to you, search elsewhere. VHTV is not forcing anybody to watch the site. And though we all have opinions, VHTV is responsible for their business decisions and marketing approach, and they will suffer or gain from the consequences. So far, they've got plenty of traffic for their business model.

RLC should have bargained to keep Meerkat, IMHO. That was a terrific loss for them. :biggrin:

Who is that?