free cam complaints

I would like the delirium of the living room camera go premium stopped because I find this situation completely incensed because it is useless to lose the audiance. because what I see is that vhtv will end up as camarads otherwise a site without interest and that's why I suggest that the minimum would be that there are at least 2 free cameras share apartment that is not the end of the world in itself because everyone would win

• Like 1

I'd rather a few apartments not have free living room cams than the time limit on free viewing other sites do.  (Not sure since RLC banned me years ago, but I hear that's what they do)  I think Camarads started doing that too.  Anywho, free cams are very important.  I watched all of these sites for months on the free cams before deciding to sub.  If the free cams weren't as good as they were, I probably wouldn't have joined.

• Like 1

what I mean is that the cameras in this place denuer of interest as the logia and some hall could be moved to another room because for me I think that these camera is used badly because offering nothing interesting because seeing people who smoke is not the most exciting and see the door placar or other is not better

• Like 2

nothing for nothing this is the internet you can get anything you want to watch on here so you can always move on i have a few sites i watch so i pop into vh once in a while now instead of coming in all the time there is a few i like to watch

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Désolé les gars, je lui ai donné tout ce que j'avais! Je pense toujours que j'ai donné un bon argument au sujet de cette question. VH ne m'a jamais donné une bonne réponse à mes préoccupations. Pour mémoire, je pense que chaque spt doit avoir au moins 1 cam gratuit dans la principale zone de vie, peu importe quoi. Violet et Jeff inclus, même si Psvel et Alice sont là. Les non-membres devraient avoir pu voir au moins cela pour tous les apparts pour obtenir un point essentiel de ce qui se passe là-bas. Il n'a pas besoin d'être une bonne vue. La qualité de la vue doit être déterminée par VH que les cames servent leur but non les locataires. 

Ce que je vois cela se produise sont locataires qui se présentent volontairement maintenant devant les cames libres de manière je ne pense pas qu'ils le feraient normalement. La question que j'est pourquoi? Tout le monde sait maintenant que les cames libres ne paient même pas lorsqu'un membre regarde à travers eux. Groomy a confirmé. Alors, pourquoi le feraient-ils? 

I agree with you there should be at least one free camera in the main room and I also think that vhtv should take things in hand because the participants do anything with the cameras

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry guys, I gave it all I had! I still think I gave a good argument about this issue. VH never did give me a proper response to my concerns. For the record, I do think that each spt should have at least 1 free cam in the main living area no matter what. Violet and Jeff included even though Psvel and Alice are there. Non-members should get able to see at least this for free in all of the apts to get a gist of what is happening there. It does not need to be a good view. The quality of the view should be determined by VH as the cams serve their purpose not the tenants. 

What I see happening now are tenants purposely presenting themselves in front of the free cams in ways I don't think that they normally would. The question I have is why? Everybody knows now that the free cams don't pay even when a member watches through them. Groomy confirmed this. So, why would they do it? 

Probably because most of their brain cells are in their dicks or between their legs ::)

By the way nice to have you back Amy xxx like tha avatar too.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx! I’m happy to be home again! ❤️ 

It makes no sense for the tenants to do anything in a room that only contains 1 free cam! There must be another reason that they feel compelled to do this. What is that reason? 

Well i suppose they have to do something to show the freebies it is worth following them elsewhere?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Aha! Perhaps so! And if so, that would mean VH is paying them to do it somehow. Again they DO NOT get paid even when a subscriber views the free cam. A tenant has no interest in doing anything in a room that only contains a free cam. 

Hi Amy, so they don't get paid while the cameras free for any views, if they make it unfree, if that's a word, they will then get paid for sub views? If that's the case no wonder they are turning off free cams whre there is a lot of activity and they're not getting paid for it from subs, seems like a dumb business decision. Love your cool new avatar, 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

BINGO!!! You understand one of the problems of the free cams. Think of this. Violet and Jeff used to have 2 free cams before Pavel and Alice moved there. One free cam in the kitchen and one free cam in the living room. Mira and Henry have 1 free cam in the loggia. If action happens in the living room, what’s better, having 2 pay cams and 1 free cam OR having all 3 pay cams? Duh!

The apts with a free cam in an area where there are pay cams runs the risk of losing money if a subscriber, who is watching through the cam, perhaps even unbeknownst to them, cause they don’t pay attention to which one is the free cam, the tenant loses that extra bit of money. Whereas the tenants who only has pay cams will always and certainly earn money through all of the cams. 

You see it’s stupid for a tenant to have a free cam in an area where there are pay cams. BUT, it’s not stupid for VH if they want to entice and solicit potential new subscribers. 

A caveat: there is a possibility that it is good for a tenant to keep the free cam rolling. For example, Ary has a great free cam. Perhaps because there are so many apts with bad free cams that she is winning the attention of these non members and if they join perhaps she has effectively increased her base of viewers. I don’t discount this possibility, but to think that the new subscriber will only watch Ary is absurd. Therefore, her free cam is essentially doing the work that serves the greater good for all of the other apts. in other words Ary gets to carry their load and at the same time take a risk of losing money from a subscriber watching her through the free cam that shows her living room. So, for these reasons I think every apt should have to carry their own weight and be exposed to a free cam in the main living area of their apt. AND, I don’t think the tenant should have a say in which cams are free. They don’t serve the tenant, they serve the greater good of the site itself. The free cams should be operated and selected by VH based on what they think serves their best interest. What happened in Mira’s apt is that they requested VH to make the cam a pay cam and VH allowed them to. 

I don’t think I can possibly explain this any better then I just have! 

@Voyeur House TV What say you?

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

BINGO!!! You understand one of the problems of the free cams. Think of this. Violet and Jeff used to have 2 free cams before Pavel and Alice moved there. One free cam in the kitchen and one free cam in the living room. Mira and Henry have 1 free cam in the loggia. If action happens in the living room, what’s better, having 2 pay cams and 1 free cam OR having all 3 pay cams? Duh!

The apts with a free cam in an area where there are pay cams runs the risk of losing money if a subscriber, who is watching through the cam, perhaps even unbeknownst to them, cause they don’t pay attention to which one is the free cam, the tenant loses that extra bit of money. Whereas the tenants who only has pay cams will always and certainly earn money through all of the cams. 

You see it’s stupid for a tenant to have a free cam in an area where there are pay cams. BUT, it’s not stupid for VH if they want to entice and solicit potential new subscribers. 

A caveat: there is a possibility that it is good for a tenant to keep the free cam rolling. For example, Ary has a great free cam. Perhaps because there are so many apts with bad free cams that she is winning the attention of these non members and if they join perhaps she has effectively increased her base of viewers. I don’t discount this possibility, but to think that the new subscriber will only watch Ary is absurd. Therefore, her free cam is essentially doing the work that serves the greater good for all of the other apts. in other words Ary gets to carry their load and at the same time take a risk of losing money from a subscriber watching her through the free cam that shows her living room. So, for these reasons I think every apt should have to carry their own weight and be exposed to a free cam in the main living area of their apt. AND, I don’t think the tenant should have a say in which cams are free. They don’t serve the tenant, they serve the greater good of the site itself. The free cams should be operated and selected by VH based on what they think serves their best interest. What happened in Mira’s apt is that they requested VH to make the cam a pay cam and VH allowed them to. 

Now that I know about the free cams, and your explanation, its perfectly clear to my why the tenants would  turn the free cam to a pay cam, . It's really a short term gain, not looking at the long term for VH. And since virtually all of the tenants are short term on VH, I really can't blame them. Imagine that, capitalism in Russia, who would ever thnk that would happen years ago!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

For this interseting idea that VH should dictate what the free cam should be then IMO I think that the free cam cost should be absorbed by VH and not to expect the participant to pay, as you say this is in VH's best interest and shouldn't have the burden to be put on the tenant.

But as long as the tenant is paying for the rental or buying of all the cameras I cant see this happening any time soon.

• Like 1