free cam complaints

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Well, as they say "Money makes the world go round" so if you aren't contributing to their profits why should they listen? Take heed of what Amy3 says!

I do not think it's a question of money because if it was the case there would not be as much apartment is more to annoy the world than anything else

We are allowed to post VHTV's stuff. That's fine with me, especially in view of RLC's hard-ass approach about stuff. That's good enough for me and I appreciate any generosity when I see it in a business; but they're really can't afford to give away the whole farm, either, or they'll go under, and we'll lose a huge piece of our playground equipment here at CamCaps.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's a club of mainly subscribers. Surely it is. Of course it's not a charity. I will say this though, without the non-members ability to follow along to any real extent, they really have no purpose to be here. I used to be a non-member on VV for a long time. Yes, I missed a lot of sex and such, but I was able to at least follow along here. Eventually, I did subscribe becasue I wanted to see the better views and be able to follow along even better. The way it is set up now, it really is difficult to follow among here on CC. That's why I said mainly. Does that make sense?

Don't really agree as I find you get a very good coverage of events on CC as that's mainly how I see much of it as even though I'm a subscriber I often can't be bothered to flog though every bloody apartment now and often use CC as a trailer as after viewing many of the caps I can go straight to it via the time line.

What I may miss well it ain't the end of the world eh lol.

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't really agree as I find you get a very good coverage of events on CC as that's mainly how I see much of it as even though I'm a subscriber I often can't be bothered to flog though every bloody apartment now and often use CC as a trailer as after viewing many of the caps I can go straight to it via the time line.

What I may miss well it ain't the end of the world eh lol.

I'm the same as you in that I use CC to find out whats going on where as there are too many apts now to keep track of!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

With the absence of non-members, subscribers are less compelled to post caps. It is the case. If you were paying attention during my absense, the number of caps on VH reduced 

....again, no one is advocating for VH to be free. We are simply suggesting that for the good of the community here and to be fair to all of the tenants who should have to share the cost of living with a free cam in their apt, that VH place a free cam in the main living space of each apt. It does not have to be a great view, just enough for a non-member to get an idea what's happening there on a daily basis.

No can't agree there as in the majority of apartments most of the cams have a prime view so to have many of those free just ain't on is it.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, me too! I do the same thing. Take people like Jabbath, Golfer, and Nack out of the equation and the number of caps posted here would diminish greatly. Be happy Sparkles is back to help you fill in the gaps. 

Sparkles does a great job, his caps are always interesting as are yours Amy3.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, me too! I do the same thing. Take people like Jabbath, Golfer, and Nack out of the equation and the number of caps posted here would diminish greatly. Be happy Sparkles is back to help you fill in the gaps. 

I find if for some reason Jabbath, Golfer or Nack weren't able to get some cap's that someone typically does take a shot and put caps up. It's just that I think some will say why try to keep up with these guy's as they are pretty good at caps and fairly certain that these guys will get the moments.

Lol well the other day you were accusing those 3 of being on VH's payroll methinks, with all due respect, you seem to be making up any argument as you go along to suit the situation Amy.

Many still do, but that number has significantly dropped. Turn off your sub and watch VH. The apts witht he decent free cam get to carry the burden of winning new subcribers while the other get to enjoy the full payment of their pay cams in similar locations.

I did try not logging in to see what was available only on free cams and only found 1 tenant in view out of all the apartments. Not exactly encouraging ! 

• Like 2