VHTV music

Uh! you just did to waken up my hate 🖤😈!crossed off by go so far away all the lines! and walked on my feelings ! also you try crashed with happy feeling all of arrogance and all proudly me as a woman and may tried to turns off light of my heart! eventually! had might you tried to steal of my passion over and over !and betrayed me all those isn't too easy and must deserve a punishment no matter of any creature or anywhere that's was coming !🖤

Uh ! there no more tears i cried a lot of them at past time!will never see me a weakness again !and sure you will never ever seen my tears ! if i will cry i will do that lonely! love you Sia so much !..💔💔

you will never see old ooopel again ! you do well done to damage her heart and soul and her peaceful life and all her Beliefs about their something good in the men's! you make her not believe anything at anymore in this world! what you will see it just a more of hate and a desire of black revenge!oh i really miss you my angel in the sky ! when can you take me!😢🦋❤️❤️

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

... i never lied to you ooopel. it's not like that...💔

.. Uh!ok then! what is look like! it's was a big bubble of lie for three years !and am were like so goofy to had believed that still there's a person can stay to hold on me and hold on my hand always! and it's will be my hope! until through in my last flight in this planet !😥💔💔

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Uh my heart it's ache me! I didn't know before if i had bearing all of that much of hate to you, but didn't know really!what I can do with you! slaps you - hitting you or biting you! or no! that what i don't know! this song when i listened to her ,it made my tears already flow,and just look to what i m saying!maybe the hate is gone !but i'm still not forgive you!

you need to do more than song to deserve of my tolerant!💔💔 

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You see ooopel! My love for you is a thing of feeling not of doing. I love you for how you make me feel, not for anything that you do for me. We are a world away. I'm sorry if I hurt you. 💧

oh ! my dear i'm not doing what i do for you ! it's for someone in far place!don't know if you that the same someone!or that else someone be you😊! nop dear! what i 'm do or say( i wish if i understand you correctly i mean a video or poems) it's the way to say what my feelings they wants to say or what she had was thinking at that moment! it's my way to express about my feelings! but isn't like what you keep to saying!but even if i do to you where's the wrong ?! you know i love you ! and this my way to make you see for where our love might to takes us!oh gosh! only stars knows how much a love inside my heart for both someone's....L❤️ve Y❤️u  always 

P.s:do you remember this!always you will be a music of my heart!🧡

669959b0942cf1a35cfc2aa9f9c951d0.gif