VHTV music

𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒🌸 ! 𝒾 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉💗! 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 !𝒾 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌!𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 ! 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮..❤️❤️

• 2 weeks later...

𝑜𝒽 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒! 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉  𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒..!.. ya my dear someone.❤️❤️

• Like 1

𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠! 🌸𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨..  𝐞𝐧𝐝  .. 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞..   ❤️🌸𝒾 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒 𝓁♡𝓋𝑒  𝓈o𝓂𝑒♡𝓃𝑒 🌸❤️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Uh! really in deep of my heart! i wish to back once like girl kid really i want to that wish become true maybe i never seen all that pain and all of that goodbye or all those disaster's into that world!Uh it made all the people who we known without warning or without telling us at least before gonna to leave us💔 .And I know someone has all knowledge as well of what is going on my heart at this moment !just the stars please told him how much i said i miss him..

oh please! just keeps that dance for me.🌸💔💔

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

oh,to that someone before you go to sleep look at the stars and you will  hear that's message which has sent to them from a heart in far place always wishing you all good in this world and always asks the stars to protect you wherever you have been.❤️

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could anyone help me please, I'm looking for the name of a girl I saw maybe 1-2 years ago. What I remember is there was a couple (girl with blonde hair, white skin), then the girl I like (black hair, white skin) came to live with them. A few time an extra guest would come and fool around with the black hair girl. Does anyone remember her?

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

oh yep my dear someone , you can say so! maybe i had came from another world! something like that! and something like that pushing me up to say hello! and there is a question? did everything is okay with you ? means no stay in shadow anymore! no head stay under water anymore !😋❤️

• Like 2