VHTV music

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Under a darkening sky
Dead star calling me home

Uh huh! Darkening sky and Dead star on one song what esle should i have to live with for? ya prince of dark.Libra tower still have suprises me. And all that dark moody on christames season. You are really help yourself and me so much. 💔🥺

15 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Uh huh! Darkening sky and Dead star on one song what esle should i have to live with for? ya prince of dark.Libra tower still have suprises me. And all that dark moody on christames season. You are really help yourself and me so much. 💔🥺

just art my love. just art. 🎭 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

just art my love. just art. 🎭 

Oh what is just art is music like this. It invite me and you to flying under eyes of sun and let our feelings swimee with a waves of clouds. And rain. Oh umm so beautiful. 🌷❤️❤️💋

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

@ooopel i've been cursed with tinnitus since last week and i have to listen to rain all day or suffer. i takes it's toll on me. 😪

Uh i'm really sorry to hear that my dear💔😞 and i wish i can do something to heal your ears.but what i can do is only to pray to stars to givin you healing and to protect you always for me and for your dears people. 🌷🌷❤️

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Uh i'm really sorry to hear that my dear💔😞 and i wish i can do something to heal your ears.but what i can do is only to pray to stars to givin you healing and to protect you always for me and for your dears people. 🌷🌷❤️

that is more then enough ooopel. it will resolve. i have faith. 🙏♥️

• Like 1

Just now, AmyAmyAmy said:

good day sweet ooopel. my star in the sky that always shines for me. no clouds can ever block your light on me. good night my angel. 💋

Oye good night darling.Sweet dreams.My silver butterfly💋❤️

spacer.png

• Like 1

Lying on sticks and vines

Praying for peace of mind
Looking on, waiting for the road
To carry you milk and gold

Hanging around with a hollow eye
Wasting away, with a spear in your side

Viciously toiling in the sand
Leaves you with tattered hands
Nervously choking on the rind
'til there’s nothing left inside

Wasting around with a vacant eye
Burying the bones, with a spear in your side

• Like 2

in there is a beautiful memory and also the possibility of what could be still, but nobody here is going to find the chalice @ooopel. the search has been called off for all time. all of the doors are barred and chained shut. only my head on a platter will do. i am a ghost among you. a dream of the past and a haunting forever more trapped between life and death, my love. i miss you too. ♥️♥️♥️ 

• Thanks 1