Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Filtered feelings gathering
Like the holes in a chair
Can touch the air with your fingers
Change the atmospheres here

Beneath all my memories
And take away from me the past
And take constucted slowly mortal
Is thinking laughing at toughts
I know your thoughts

Something clicked in my mind
Incredibly clear
With all the times you've arrived
When we were already here
You're pulling me to the ground
Please help me be there
There ain't no need to decide

So keep your feelings atomized
As gathered ashes on a wing
Don't let me hear insaturation
With Only echoes withering

Remember all the days
Of raising up own high
To steal the sun
Following the dream
So far away
Better than a whole
Another day

For another time
Is mine

Something clicked in my mind
Incredibly clear
With all the times you've arrived
When we were already here
You're pulling me to the ground
You'd rather be found
I need to know that you care

For the love that I found, I found
For the love that I found, I found...

The end of night has come

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:


 

Uh my heart it's ache me! I didn't know before if i had bearing all of that much of hate to you, but didn't know really!what I can do with you! slaps you - hitting you or biting you! or no! that what i don't know! this song when i listened to her ,it made my tears already flow,and just look to what i m saying!maybe the hate is gone !but i'm still not forgive you!

you need to do more than song to deserve of my tolerant!💔💔 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ooopel said:

Uh my heart it's ache me! I didn't know before if i had bearing all of that much of hate to you, but didn't know really!what I can do with you! slaps you - hitting you or biting you! or no! that what i don't know! this song when i listened to her ,it made my tears already flow,and just look to what i m saying!maybe the hate is gone !but i'm still not forgive you!

you need to do more than song to deserve of my tolerant!💔💔 

You see ooopel! My love for you is a thing of feeling not of doing. I love you for how you make me feel, not for anything that you do for me. We are a world away. I'm sorry if I hurt you. 💧

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You see ooopel! My love for you is a thing of feeling not of doing. I love you for how you make me feel, not for anything that you do for me. We are a world away. I'm sorry if I hurt you. 💧

oh ! my dear i'm not doing what i do for you ! it's for someone in far place!don't know if you that the same someone!or that else someone be you😊! nop dear! what i 'm do or say( i wish if i understand you correctly i mean a video or poems) it's the way to say what my feelings they wants to say or what she had was thinking at that moment! it's my way to express about my feelings! but isn't like what you keep to saying!but even if i do to you where's the wrong ?! you know i love you ! and this my way to make you see for where our love might to takes us!oh gosh! only stars knows how much a love inside my heart for both someone's....L❤️ve Y❤️u  always 

P.s:do you remember this!always you will be a music of my heart!🧡

669959b0942cf1a35cfc2aa9f9c951d0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh ! my dear i'm not doing what i do for you ! it's for someone in far place!don't know if you that the same someone!or that else someone be you😊! nop dear! what i 'm do or say( i wish if i understand you correctly i mean a video or poems) it's the way to say what my feelings they wants to say or what she had was thinking at that moment! it's my way to express about my feelings! but isn't like what you keep to saying!but even if i do to you where's the wrong ?! you know i love you ! and this my way to make you see for where our love might to takes us!oh gosh! only stars knows how much a love inside my heart for both someone's....L❤️ve Y❤️u  always 

P.s:do you remember this!always you will be a music of my heart!🧡

669959b0942cf1a35cfc2aa9f9c951d0.gif

Ooopel, for me you are always a place I can go in my heart to find a peace, warmth, and most importantly for me, a smile for no other reason then just being in your presence. A mere thought and I'm there, in the midst of love. I'm grateful for you and I cherish you. 🥰

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Es gibt keinen Tag an Voyeur House tv, wo der Streem geht nicht. Sie zahlen viel Geld dafür, aber die Qualität ist sehr schlecht aus dem Streem und von den Nocken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...