You're pulling me to the ground
You'd rather be found
I need to know that you care

For the love that I found, I found
For the love that I found, I found...

The end of night has come

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Uh my heart it's ache me! I didn't know before if i had bearing all of that much of hate to you, but didn't know really!what I can do with you! slaps you - hitting you or biting you! or no! that what i don't know! this song when i listened to her ,it made my tears already flow,and just look to what i m saying!maybe the hate is gone !but i'm still not forgive you!

you need to do more than song to deserve of my tolerant!💔💔 

9 hours ago, ooopel said:

Uh my heart it's ache me! I didn't know before if i had bearing all of that much of hate to you, but didn't know really!what I can do with you! slaps you - hitting you or biting you! or no! that what i don't know! this song when i listened to her ,it made my tears already flow,and just look to what i m saying!maybe the hate is gone !but i'm still not forgive you!

you need to do more than song to deserve of my tolerant!💔💔 

You see ooopel! My love for you is a thing of feeling not of doing. I love you for how you make me feel, not for anything that you do for me. We are a world away. I'm sorry if I hurt you. 💧

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You see ooopel! My love for you is a thing of feeling not of doing. I love you for how you make me feel, not for anything that you do for me. We are a world away. I'm sorry if I hurt you. 💧

oh ! my dear i'm not doing what i do for you ! it's for someone in far place!don't know if you that the same someone!or that else someone be you😊! nop dear! what i 'm do or say( i wish if i understand you correctly i mean a video or poems) it's the way to say what my feelings they wants to say or what she had was thinking at that moment! it's my way to express about my feelings! but isn't like what you keep to saying!but even if i do to you where's the wrong ?! you know i love you ! and this my way to make you see for where our love might to takes us!oh gosh! only stars knows how much a love inside my heart for both someone's....L❤️ve Y❤️u  always 

P.s:do you remember this!always you will be a music of my heart!🧡

669959b0942cf1a35cfc2aa9f9c951d0.gif

41 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh ! my dear i'm not doing what i do for you ! it's for someone in far place!don't know if you that the same someone!or that else someone be you😊! nop dear! what i 'm do or say( i wish if i understand you correctly i mean a video or poems) it's the way to say what my feelings they wants to say or what she had was thinking at that moment! it's my way to express about my feelings! but isn't like what you keep to saying!but even if i do to you where's the wrong ?! you know i love you ! and this my way to make you see for where our love might to takes us!oh gosh! only stars knows how much a love inside my heart for both someone's....L❤️ve Y❤️u  always 

P.s:do you remember this!always you will be a music of my heart!🧡

669959b0942cf1a35cfc2aa9f9c951d0.gif

Ooopel, for me you are always a place I can go in my heart to find a peace, warmth, and most importantly for me, a smile for no other reason then just being in your presence. A mere thought and I'm there, in the midst of love. I'm grateful for you and I cherish you. 🥰

• Like 1

Es gibt keinen Tag an Voyeur House tv, wo der Streem geht nicht. Sie zahlen viel Geld dafür, aber die Qualität ist sehr schlecht aus dem Streem und von den Nocken.