Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what to say here. I like Lola and I like to see her have natural vaginal sex.

That stupid shy guy could have her however he wanted, instead he joked spitted water on here. What an idiot !!!

26 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I am not sure what to say here. I like Lola and I like to see her have natural vaginal sex.

That stupid shy guy could have her however he wanted, instead he joked spitted water on here. What an idiot !!!

. you are assuming that all visits have to had sex there even if we don't know who he is...
. they was just playing with each other (and otto as well) and all laughing ... it was a play that went bad because i guess lola temper

2 hours ago, waldi said:

Otto is wearing bra

I used to really be interested in this place, but after all the pegging and now this guy is wearing a damn bra, that pretty much kills any type of interest I have here now.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I used to really be interested in this place, but after all the pegging and now this guy is wearing a damn bra, that pretty much kills any type of interest I have here now.

not my cup of tea either...

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Humm, if Lola dominated Otto more, and I mean really dominated him the hard way, then this could be fun to watch.