Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

the guy wore a condom. in the middle he put on another as the 1st got loose.

relieved for Lola..came in at the very end..Don't remember the other strangers wearing any..good they are now

3 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Don't remember the other strangers wearing any..good they are now

The guy that paid on threesome and 5some also fucked lola with condom.. but with hannah in the morning was without protection
The other client with the mask i don't remember if was all the time with condom

55 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The guy that paid on threesome and 5some also fucked lola with condom.. but with hannah in the morning was without protection
The other client with the mask i don't remember if was all the time with condom

no don't think the wild man did..that was really the only upsetting episode for me..as long as otto hangs in there with her she should be fine..Like I said before just a little too much sharing for me..Friends are good stranger is something else..guess that's not my world either..

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Here he is without mask:biggrin:

OttoLolaStrangeMaskGuy1.thumb.JPG.fcd0eb78eb13c1f5b0bfd870f7b52cc9.JPG

he didn't know that they were recording the contract (form) signing  , may be he thought that they will record the sex session only ,poor guy .

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Boy, this guy is really smart, anyone that knows him personally would have no idea it was him wearing that mask!  duh

Especially since he was already on cam without it on. I guess they are just worried about the sex getting spread across the internet. Still, very lame! Instead of blinding us to him, he only succeeded in blinding himself to Lola. Didn't even finish watching it. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Especially since he was already on cam without it on. I guess they are just worried about the sex getting spread across the internet. Still, very lame! Instead of blinding us to him, he only succeeded in blinding himself to Lola. Didn't even finish watching it. 

Oh really, he didn't have it on earlier? Lol, can you tell me what the hell is going on with Otto and Lola?  Guys just show up and f Lola, and Otto does his thing and they're never seen again. They do have a fun group of friends that come over, but the strangers is really wierd to me. Unless she's a prostitute, and theres no indication or proof of that

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Oh really, he didn't have it on earlier? Lol, can you tell me what the hell is going on with Otto and Lola?  Guys just show up and f Lola, and Otto does his thing and they're never seen again. They do have a fun group of friends that come over, but the strangers is really wierd to me. Unless she's a prostitute, and theres no indication or proof of that

I can, but I'll get in trouble.

• Like 1