Lola & Otto Part #1

I guess it does if you say so. To me, this is one of those "over the top" jokes that's beneath the pale. You don't get to tell me how I feel and you don't get to define the point where I shouldn't be offended. You're free to accuse me of feigning my anger out of pure resentment towards VH and I think you'll get some traction around here for that, which perhaps is the reason your commenting here, but you don't get to state it as though it were a matter of fact. When you're me, you'll know for sure. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When you come out as a trans person, come back and talk to me about how I should feel about the most hurtful "joke" one can say to the trans community. 

dude,chill out, calm down , don't take this issue very seriously.. they wasn't intentions to saying insulting to any part of community. perhaps the guy's who writes ads in Twitter .. doesn't writing the right words to express the position,this got several times and even me i noticed that he has Spelling errors .. If you still feel insulted, i apologize instead of him for to you..

• Like 6

the seriousness of vhtv and the forum reached apogee. Let's bury the sense of humor. laughing is not allowed. Don't laugh at anybody, anything and even at yourself :biggrin:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, just man said:

dude,chill out, calm down , don't take this issue very seriously.. they wasn't intentions to saying insulting to any part of community. perhaps the guy's who writes ads in Twitter .. doesn't writing the right words to express the position,this got several times and even me i noticed that he has Spelling errors .. If you still feel insulted, i apologize instead of him for to you..

Ok, first can you please not call me "dude". Thank you. The sentiment of the joke was clear. Like I said this a sensitive topic around trans people and joking about it is hurtful to ME and perhaps others. I'll let the Twitter guy apologize if he feels the need to. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm offended by the Twitter guy's joke and stood up to say so and now I have the CC members putting me down for it. Lovely! 🙁 

nobody would paid attention to this joke, if you hadn't started to deliberate about it. It's not a big deal for the rest of us. It's the same  like with gay people, nobody say anything wrong about that community, no one talk to much at all, but they're always  first to start wrangle 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, first can you please not call me "dude". Thank you. The sentiment of the joke was clear. Like I said this a sensitive topic around trans people and joking about it is hurtful to ME and perhaps others. I'll let the Twitter guy apologize if he feels the need to. 

If you prefer this i will not called you dude again. You have a high level of emotion and Response , the voice of your words says so .. not everyone's understands the sensitive transsexual issues. i have no doubt about that. But there is  the wisdom says: Do you prefer to remain in of  a pity party  or look for the eye's of those who despise you and you telling them i am better than you.. not Dude this time .:biggrin:

• Like 3

Just now, waldi said:

nobody would paid attention to this joke, if you hadn't started to deliberate about it. It's not a big deal for the rest of us. It's the same  like with gay people, nobody say anything wrong about that community, no one talk to much at all, but they're always  first to start wrangle 

So if I get offended by something VH does i can't say anything? I just have to sit on my hands to spare you the agony of my protest. You would have me stay sitted in the back of the bus. No!

3 minutes ago, just man said:

If you prefer this i will not called you dude again. You have a high level of emotion and Response , the voice of your words says so .. not everyone's understands the sensitive transsexual issues. i have no doubt about that. But there is  the wisdom says: Do you prefer to remain in of  a pity party  or look for the eye's of those who despise you and you telling them i am better than you.. not Dude this time .:biggrin:

Women, do you know any? I do and her name is Amy and she's in my head and yes, she's a moody one for sure. I am who I am and I'm not apologizing for it anymore. Again, I'm offended by the joke regardless if you guys think I should or not. 

• Like 1