Lola & Otto Part #1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

is he the spitter?

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont know. Maybe yes. 

It is him. The shy guy.

He can have Lola however he wants, in every hole he wants, but he just sits there and sneaks a covered masturbate at the end of the night.

Strange apartment. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It is him. The shy guy.

He can have Lola however he wants, in every hole he wants, but he just sits there and sneaks a covered masturbate at the end of the night.

Strange apartment. 

Strange because one guy (that no ones knows who he is) don't fuck a girl??? can't people (and not talking on relatives) just be friends??? Aren't the tenants able  to receive visits of people that are there just to chat and spend some time? Should all tenants visits be just for sex work?? 

Edit: Unless you said strange apartment because of the payment and mask episodes

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Strange because one guy (that no ones knows who he is) don't fuck a girl??? can't people (and not talking on relatives) just be friends??? Aren't the tenants able  to receive visits of people that are there just to chat and spend some time? Should all tenants visits be just for sex work??

Agreed. People on here be so damn pussy starved that if someone just wants to hang out with the tenants they have be labeled as "do nothings" or something silly like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Edit: Unless you said strange apartment because of the payment and mask episodes

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Agreed. People on here be so damn pussy starved that if someone just wants to hang out with the tenants they have be labeled as "do nothings" or something silly like that.

I understand what you guys are trying to say. But still this place seems strange to me. 

There might be under performing apartments (like Zoi&Tim). But this one looks more of a strange one to me. 

If he is an actual relative and wants to hang out, it seems unusual to me. Why? because I am not used to see lots of participants invite conservative relatives, knowing that they have to sign a consent paper. But nothing wrong with that and some occasionally do that.  

damn pussy starved????    coming from you, I take it as a complement. 

18 hours ago, zoifan said:

I understand what you guys are trying to say. But still this place seems strange to me. 

There might be under performing apartments (like Zoi&Tim). But this one looks more of a strange one to me. 

If he is an actual relative and wants to hang out, it seems unusual to me. Why? because I am not used to see lots of participants invite conservative relatives, knowing that they have to sign a consent paper. But nothing wrong with that and some occasionally do that.  

damn pussy starved????    coming from you, I take it as a complement. 

Don't really think this guy is interested in Lola..she could have wood shavings in her underpants and no one would care..he seems to lean on Otto.. No gay or hetro sex yet..maybe related or something..Only I don't see hanging with your cousin in your underpants is very common..