Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dth999 said:

I fucking LOVE these guys!  The new Alex & Anna, in my opinion. Lola is the perfect woman. ;)

Would agree with you if it wasn't the prostitution services (sex for money) that happen on the threesome from the afternoon... It killed the house expectations and what could happen in future since we already know what will be served when it's not their "friends" (that we already can predict that do this kind of stuff in "family" for a long time)

P.S. Last night they was great 

Bold: Because the amount of alcohol?? :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Would agree with you if it wasn't the prostitution services (sex for money) that happen on the threesome from the afternoon... It killed the house expectations and what could happen in future since we already know what will be served when it's not their "friends" (that we already can predict that do this kind of stuff in "family" for a long time)

Wait... prostitution?  I must have missed something. Are you talking about Otto & the other guy (the MMF threesome)? Or the later threesome (FFM)?

2 minutes ago, dth999 said:

Wait... prostitution?  I must have missed something. Are you talking about Otto & the other guy (the MMF threesome)? Or the later threesome (FFM)?

The MMF. Apparently the guy paid some money before when he arrived. 

• Like 1

Just now, dth999 said:

Lola&Otto and the other guy... during the afternoon.
With the girl (at night) i presume they are old friends (they was there at the opening day).. and used to have sex between them because it was "easy" to get on bj and anal and no problem about the girl boyfriend being totally wasted at bedroom not participating 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

the problem is bigger than that I think
After the first threesome where there was surely a payment (maybe tha't why she enjoyed the moment :angel:), we can begin to doubt the veracity of the next show in this apartment even if we do not see the said payment
And I would say that it calls into question a lot of things that can happen on VHTV unfortunately because for me, there are many apartments that look like them
I know it's always nice to watch sex but if it is truncated by a story of money or because they are performers, where is the real pleasure?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the problem is bigger than that I think
After the first threesome where there was surely a payment (maybe tha't why she enjoyed the moment :angel:), we can begin to doubt the veracity of the next show in this apartment even if we do not see the said payment
And I would say that it calls into question a lot of things that can happen on VHTV unfortunately because for me, there are many apartments that look like them
I know it's always nice to watch sex but if it is truncated by a story of money or because they are performers, where is the real pleasure?

I said that.. they did the beginner error forgetting was on cams on that moment (she even celebrate receiving the money jumping into the bed)... and for sure that won't happen again because they must have received the "call" alerting for don't do that on cams... But all the moments was predictable there even if wasn't the money thing 
She seems to be liking the moment but now the question is if it was because of money??? who knows, i believe so.. it's like the chaturbate shows when they receive tokens and start smiling

It was the first time i saw directly money envolved but also believe (and from the same manager) that at least happens (not on cams) something like that on their threesomes in the other house

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It depends on who has enough money to pay the entrance fee :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

oh yes, price is going up proportionally  to popularity of apartment,  who's interested, must be quick