Lola & Otto Part #1

All aboard the speculation train, all I have seen on the topic is that she is either a prostitute or sex worker. Facts are that money was placed on bedside table by the guest and then after some minutes Lola put it away in a drawer of the bedside table yet we are going for 2+2=. I think it this shouldn't be thrown about as this or that until someone that knows for certain the full facts, as this could be more innocent than is being portrayed.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Are we complaining about a participant hires sex workers (or semi pro) to do a fantastic show for us and entertain us? 

I though we should thank them for the hard work, since it is not easy to orchestrate such good show.

If you have sex on camera to earn money from views does that make you a sex worker? If so aren't they all in this category?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

If you have sex on camera to earn money from views does that make you a sex worker? If so aren't they all in this category?

Ok, not sure why it matters? 

I do not care about the term "sex worker". If someone works hard to entertain me, I appreciate the work. 

Moreover, I never bough service from a prostitute. But it seriously bothers me when people abuse them or insult them.  Most prostitutes are the most vulnerable people in societies and they need protection against abuse and insult.  

As we know being a "sex worker" is illegal is many countries. But to me it is a more noble job compare to a debt collector which is a very legal in most countries. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I do not care about the term "sex worker". If someone works hard to entertain me, I appreciate the work. 

Moreover, I never bough service from a prostitute. But it seriously bothers me when people abuse them or insult them.  Most prostitutes are the most vulnerable people in societies and they need protection against abuse and insult.  

As we know being a "sex worker" is illegal is many countries. But to me it is a more noble job compare to a debt collector which is a very legal in most countries. 

Simply saying that some people here are calling Lola a sex worker but if that is the case then anybody earning money from having sex on here is also a sex worker! Not running any tenants down it is just my opinion it is better to be honest. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Well said my friend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Simply saying that some people here are calling Lola a sex worker but if that is the case then anybody earning money from having sex on here is also a sex worker! Not running any tenants down it is just my opinion it is better to be honest. 

Sorry, I am a bit confused about the context of the debate here.

All I am saying is Lola is working hard to entertain us. She is doing a fantastic job. We should thank her. Perhaps what I am saying is not related to the debate topic. My apology. 

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

All I am saying is Lola is working hard to entertain us. She is doing a fantastic job. We should thank her. Perhaps what I am saying is not related to the debate topic. My apology. 

You don't have to apologize. Yours was the only sensible opinion I've read so far

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

You're a lucky guy. :biggrin: 

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Nothing to apologize for, I was simply saying Lola is the same as every other tenant here  and I totally agree that so far she has been entertainment +

• Like 1

I don't have nothing against what lola is or it isn't (sex worker to use pretty words)... Never used that kind of services but that doesn't mean that i'm against who have that job.. And it's weird seeing so many complains about cam girls on CH and then here it's all ok with this kind of stuff ... 

What i'm against (from my point of view) is having that kind of services doing online at VH ... Because like mic said remove all the naturality and spontaneity of the moments... 

Groomy said something like he won't be surprised if  "pro-apartments" will arrive in spring.. Guess they arrived early and maybe that's the new path for VH

And no i don't think it's the same what lola did in the afternoon and what lola did in the night... totally different "jobs" 

• Like 1