Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

18 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Toilet downstairs or Under her tent !!         :biggrin::biggrin::angry:

she is just shy :angel: but she has shown some signs of promise with Karol, maybe last time if she was not on her period her shorts might have come off but probably not the panties though but hey we gotta work on that I guess lol

hello to all absent for two months, I find CC with happiness, sorry for the delay but I wish you all a happy new year.

but fortunately my wife was able to inform me about the actions in the apartments, or the girls' changes. I am sad from the departure of Bea I wish you a long and happy life, and seeing you again would be a great pleasure. I read a few pages of the forum and I see that BELLE is more open (pun intended) and more active on her person BB is a happy man. For me Karol is my favorite and even more since my wife showed me some videos with her BF . and his solitary sessions less teasing, but more sexuality.  For the other girls I'm not a fan, the twins are equal to themselves, a lot of nudity  but since B1 with Regina and Cher they are at a standstill . For Leia, as I had announced when she arrived, she's just a pretty, fun girl, I know she had a relationship with Karol, the Twins, BELLE and Mr. Pink but there is still time to change for her and for me I like Avi a little thin for me but I like this girl  Same thing for Amina I like this girl, but I'll wait a little to give an objective opinion. I stop there, my next post will be on B2. Once again a happy new year to all

• Upvote 1

what the love birds that every one was talking about in b2  bathroom went their onw way after they left b2 . seeing the fake ass karol didn't come back with her g/f leia . i know maybe karols ran into her b/f  last night:dodgy:. seeing that some one on here said that they have been togetther for a long time . so I'm sure that he would be happy for her to stay over at his place . but why didn't karol have leia stay to if they where so into it in the bathroom at b2 or was that just a fake ass show that karol got a text to do