Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

9 minutes ago, Fairy said:

the housekeeper is already at work:cry:

Hmm makes you wonder if the cleaner watches and is waiting in the van  as they step out the door. Very punctual too..:dodgy:

1 minute ago, e63W213 said:

Goodbye Karol,safe trip home and good luck.I hope you someday to come back. :cry::heart:

That makes me so sad, my twins have lost 3 good friends for a week

All 3 girls in the kitchen look... bereft like  do not know what to do with themselves...:cry:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

RLC, please bring someone to keep company to Jasmine ... she looks sad , alone in her room ... 

AH YES!!! that is true. She needs company and feminine induscitably without any doubts in view of her attitudes towards the other girls since she arrived !!!!

• Upvote 1

I must admit I was really sorry to see Karol leave but it did show up another surprise in another entrance to the building; a car port perhaps. Still Karol will for me rank as one of the greats in rlc history and it will take someone extra special to replace her on that sacred bed even though her knees have taken a fair bit of punishment lately. Thank you Karol for many magic moments and your awesome body. Bon voyage and success; maybe you will return in the future 😢 😍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

We are all hoping Rosie shows up soon,,,,,when and if she does,,Jasmin will come alive::)::)

If Rosie returns, I really hope it will be to B4, not B2.

In B2 , it can easily go back to the old rutine, out all night - sleep all day..... but if Rosie returns to B4, I'll be more positive.

good bye  karol  i wish you all the happiness in the world be safe and take care of yourself.  i do think you will be back on rlc someday just not in the girls apartment and i think that could be the best for you and the viewers of rlc :heart: