Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, martyen said:

I have a scoop I'm doing an investigation and I know who Naomi is ................. Naomi is the maid. She knows the apartments, the location of the cameras, she knows the girls, that's why not UM ......:angel:

Great...:dodgy:

il y a 9 minutes, happyone a dit :

Comme il y a 8 filles dans Barca - Je suppose que 5 sur 8 est pas trop mal :dodgy::biggrin:

my top 5 I already gave it there are 4 girls from the past Karol, Angelina, Nicole, Bea, and Sofie Monica is out of the rankings and Sofie is back

Just now, martyen said:

my top 5 I already gave it there are 4 girls from the past Karol, Angelina, Nicole, Bea, and Sofie Monica is out of the rankings and Sofie is back

Hey Marty. happy was joking mate...:biggrin:

Anyway, how can Magical Monica be out of the ranking when she looks like that!!..What a sexy women she is :heart:...IMO of course...:biggrin:

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Are you sure you're not naga?

Actually you've sussed us out...We are the same guy...That's why we always like each others posts...I know it's pathetic and nobody else would do that, but it's the only way we get anyone to like what we have to say...:dodgy:

Actually me and Marty have always had similar tastes BB...:biggrin:...A bit of fine tuning  here and there and he'll be sorted...:biggrin:

• Like 1