Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I don't get it, either. This guy seems to have taken up residence here and
no matter where the girls are or how they're dressed...or undressed...he's
right in the middle of them. In the pics above, the girl with the pigtail braids
is rubbing her tits in his face...literally, he has his hand on the girl in the
pink like they're a couple and the girl on the left doesn't seem to give a 
shit how she's dressed when he's around. I don't know who this fucking
guy is, but he needs to go, soon. IMHO.

Do any of these people actually live at Hotel Barcelona?

the above comment was in the Pictures forum-so I moved and quoted in here

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

You obviously do not watch or pay attention to what is really going on, because that 
girl in the pink is his girlfriend-Jasmine and that guy is her boyfriend.

The girl rubbing her tits in his face is a very long time friend Rosie who grew up together-and they play like that.

You should really know what you are talking about before you write comments such as this IMHO :dodgy:

Il y a 1 heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

Avez-vous manqué de bate Monica hier soir alors ...:confused:

il y a une heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

Si Monica a droit à la came, elle serait accusée de mettre un spectacle. Elle est , dans une certaine mesure, mais je ne l' ai jamais vu si intense, très chargé bates comme la sienne, culminant dans les meilleurs orgasmes de l' une des filles, jamais. :biggrin:... Elle est une fille très excitée, et je ne suis pas de doute que son bates sont plus pour elle que nous ... Cela dit, les rares fois où elle est chipé, montrant la came, elle a gardé sa culotte sur .. .mais après la dernière nuit, cela peut changer ...:heart:

J'adore Sofie, mais elle n'a pas encore atteint les hauteurs de son dernier séjour encore, l'OMI ...

Hi Naga for your first post Monica was better without panty and better than the days before. then I do not criticize Monica I just say that Sofie shows more sensual side that I do not have with Monica. And if Monica wanted to bate without panty in front of the cam I would be very happy For your second post about Sofie I agree with you, I even criticized her behavior, but I'm more attracted to Sofie than Monica it's just a matter of taste But again I repeat that I appreciate both but not for the same reasons ....:heart:

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎04 at 3:56 AM, letsdothis said:

I don't get it, either. This guy seems to have taken up residence here and
no matter where the girls are or how they're dressed...or undressed...he's
right in the middle of them. In the pics above, the girl with the pigtail braids
is rubbing her tits in his face...literally, he has his hand on the girl in the
pink like they're a couple and the girl on the left doesn't seem to give a 
shit how she's dressed when he's around. I don't know who this fucking
guy is, but he needs to go, soon. IMHO.

Do any of these people actually live at Hotel Barcelona?

This guy is a long term BF of Jasmin (in the pink)...She's a long time friend of Rosie (pigtails)...Chances are that he's known Rosie for nearly as long as Jasmin...The 3 are very comfortable in each other's company and this is just Rosie being Rosie anyway...
He's seems like a nice guy and great for Jasmin, and it's obvious that they have a strong relationship and she loves him. We shouldn't judge a book by it's cover and it just shows that you don't have to be a male model to get a girl like Jas...

He's likely got a job and won't be staying much longer...Karol's BF stayed a week...

• Like 3

they are nice to see that Belle smiles and laughs i think they were nice to get Blair  back for Belle have not been completely satisfied for a few day now so welcome back Blair :heart: 

il y a 2 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Et comme putain clockwork Belle interruptions :dodgy:

it is a Russian tradition and or a clause in the contract....:biggrin:....... Virtually every girl since B1 we had a moment of pleasure interrupted....:dodgy:

WOW JUST FUCKING WOW,,,,BELLE INTERRUPT AGAIN AFTER ROSIE TRIED A SECOND TIME:angry:

23 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Either Belle is reading CC,,,or she has a special ability to know exactly when the other ladies are doing something,,,,,it's too much of a coincidence when it happens so many freaking times.:cool:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1