Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

RLC mi ha fatto vedere odio cellulari e le ragazze di essere incollato al loro:dodgy:

let's not forget that the girls know what we want.
but they do it on purpose to make fun of us and our subscription !!
Noemi and Sofie know very well that they should get naked with sexy heels, take dildos, masturbate each other and lick their pussy !!
instead they play with the iphone !!!!!!
but this is the real life of us poor spectators !!

15 minutes ago, Nick said:

Francamente no me importa lo feliz que está jajaja No estoy pagando para ver a Man en el apartamento de chicas más de una noche si ella está enamorada de hime, ese es su problema, que se quede en el hotel, que lo visite No hay apartamento, Jut Como cuando Vika trajo su BF allí no era normal en mi libro esta es la misma situación en la que no volví a ver B4 porque a él no quiero buscar en mi estómago y caminar de nuevo 

You can consider that they are contracts or private agreements, that do not influence the development of the houses. When Vika was in the house, the interaction of the couple with the other two girls, was very recida. In this case, everything seems to indicate, that having two totally different environments, Jas's room is almost like a house, the only interaction is in the kitchen or in the living room.
But equally, it is something that does not matter, since the girls have nothing to do with the couple.
That in which it influences? I think you better than me, see what happens. In its time, it just happened, that the girls, were reluctant to show their bodies, the parties in communal spaces, they simply disappeared, there were three girls, but one I stop participating or interacting with the others, as was logical, I was with her couple, in short ... I stop being a girl's apartment, to be something else, I will not adjective the situation.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

ojalá nos den un gran momento lésbico.
Me parece que Naomi realmente le gusta Sofie pero debe estar más motivada

Can you give me your opinion?
I have seen a small video, of Sofie, removing the clothes in a sexy way to Monica before the bathroom, for the next few minutes, not interacting with her at any time, then, so that she had Monica for the bathroom, without really her was it apart? Not to mention that they left her aside ...