Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Tell me again, why did Amina get her own apt.  It should be Nil's so he could bring in lots of girls                :blush::biggrin:

I was wondering how he was enjoying his Couples of Vacation apartment :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Lo siento, Sofie, has caído camino atrás en la fila de las chicas que miro. Chloé, Lana. Linda, todas las chicas en B4, incluso Tiana, los gatos en Maya son todos más divertidos de ver que tú.

Do not have much trouble with that, now will touch the time when the three, will leave little by little the house, to meet with children away from home.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

Me preguntaba cómo estaba disfrutando de su apartamento de Couples of Vacation :dodgy:

Really, who cares about that apartment, if what you want to see is the girl?
Enjoy where the girl is, that's the answer.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I disagree with some on here about the party and I'm talking about the party in the LR as opposed to the subsequent events. I really enjoyed it and I thought all the girls got involved. It maybe went on too long before the girls disappeared off to the various rooms but on the whole it had  a good atmosphere with music, dancing, chatting among those who didn't know each other so well and some good drinking. Certainly among the best I have seen at B4, which I know is not saying much but I still think better than we have come to expect from this apartment. Would have been helped by a bit more nudity maybe but somehow it felt right and not forced. 

I enjoyed it too. I find the interaction and body language of the girls (and the bodies of course...:biggrin:) fascinating to watch...::)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

Really, who cares about that apartment, if what you want to see is the girl?
Enjoy where the girl is, that's the answer.

I was wondering how he was enjoying his Couples of Vacation apartment :dodgy:

Image result for right over your head meme