Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I won some lottery money and I got a new subscription, so I can officially complain today, I saw Beatrice masturbate covered twice after she masturbated, I love her because I think she's the person who hates Neia more than me, but she should find a boyfriend, behaves in a rather bizarre way

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I won some lottery money and I got a new subscription, so I can officially complain today, I saw Beatrice masturbate covered twice after she masturbated, I love her because I think she's the person who hates Neia more than me, but she should find a boyfriend, behaves in a rather bizarre way

But not more than me, I'm her top 1 hater :angry:

27 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Beatrice ..one crazy awesome dancer:biggrin:......btw congrats on the lottery win..:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Beatrice ..one crazy awesome dancer:biggrin:......btw congrats on the lottery win..:biggrin:

Awesome dancer lol,,,now that is funny :biggrin::biggrin: I don't know about her being an awesome dancer,,,but she is surely talented in many other things.::)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

She might go to sleep soon.

Looks like she did. Well maybe she'll be fresh for the morning. Not at the moment but usually they switch the light on in the evening thus possibly giving superior views. There have been plenty of other distractions: Eva, Bea, Mira and if you get the chance check out Nelly.  

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

WOW Bea!!!...That was sensational.:biggrin:...Thank you girl...You are brilliant...:heart::heart:

..oh my god wow GIF by 9Now

At the moment it is absolutely impossible to get bored when watching Beatrice. She always has a liitle quirk, or does some little improvisation. She is often smiling and laughing to herself. Some people may find her a bit weird, but I find that adorable. And damn that moment with the blindfold :heart:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

At the moment it is absolutely impossible to get bored when watching Beatrice. She always has a liitle quirk, or does some little improvisation. She is often smiling and laughing to herself. Some people may find her a bit weird, but I find that adorable. And damn that moment with the blindfold :heart:

I agree with you, Beatrice is a little strange, but it is a strange very sympathetic

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Adorable? She is the most adorable, Lovely and exciting girl I ever saw on RLC. I love everythin about her, her nice personality, funny giggling, exhibitionist peeing, sneaky bating and even her nerveus shivering. She is clumsy and unexperienced, yet sexy, funny, very much emotions and always exciting to watch. Not shy, nor playing the angles, but she is a natural exhibitionist. She is perfect!

Beatrice :heart:

This is exactly the kind of girl this concept is made for, not the teasing and hiding, I hope RLC will realize that we need more girls like Bea!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Adorable? She is the most adorable, Lovely and exciting girl I ever saw on RLC. I love everythin about her, her nice personality, funny giggling, exhibitionist peeing, sneaky bating and even her nerveus shivering. She is clumsy and unexperienced, yet sexy, funny, very much emotions and always exciting to watch. Not shy, nor playing the angles, but she is a natural exhibitionist. She is perfect!

Beatrice :heart:

This is exactly the kind of girl this concept is made for, not the teasing and hiding, I hope RLC will realize that we need more girls like Bea!

was not a huge fan when she was in B2 but wow what a change in B4