Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

vortios, creo que estaba engañado por el traductor de español al inglés. Asumo que quería decir 'que han dejado de mostrar un poco de piel' '- su frase suena muy ofensiva involuntariamente, puedo sugerir amablemente que le permite editar tu publicación?

I'm sorry, I meant skin. I apologize if anyone feels offended by the expression, show meat. In Spanish, referring to people, it is the same.
But I repeat, I did not want to offend any reader with my expression.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I'm sorry, I meant skin. I apologize if anyone feels offended by the expression, show meat. In Spanish, referring to people, it is the same.
But I repeat, I did not want to offend any reader with my expression.

No worries, I understood what you wanted to say :shy:

46 minutes ago, vortios said:

Regardless of what you do with your money, I find it sad, to see how someone spends money they do not have, for these things.
These are the things that I call superfluous, of which one should not consider not paying, I put it on the same level, of online games, where there are people who leave a lot of money, to receive nothing ...
In short, I just hope you find some happiness in something as unreal as this. Good luck.

if god wants I do not have money problems, but I got this extra money and I decided to subscribe again, this is my masochistic side

• Like 1

3 hours ago, azert44 said:

Sorry to bother you, but can someone tell me more about this scene ? I have no idea if it's recent or orld, apparently it's Beatrice and Neia.

Do they do more with thoses guys than the shower things ?

5ndSD3Q.jpg

Nothing happened. The girls were just toying with them...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well that was a long winded post, sorry for that. But I just wanted to share my appreciation for Bea in a constructive way :heart:

That was short for you vlk...I'm sure you could've padded it out a bit...:dodgy:

Great post though...awesome k Sticker