Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

there are girls that are here on RLC

then there are girls who REALLY deserve to be here on RLC\

Karol for example and some others

Sorry guys, I had trouble typing!!...:dodgy:

The moral of the tale is don't listen to anything Naga predicts cos I'm very rarely right...:cry:

What a performance. I loved Karol before, everything she does, IMO, oozes sexuality and sensuality but she's raised the bar big style tonight, probably about 7 or 8 inches at a guess...!

Absolutely phenominal, even in shit light and crap cam angles. But as far as these 2 were concerned, there weren't any cams...:biggrin:

Thank you guys for a REAL genuine treat...:heart:

Btw bud, when did she get her text...:dodgy:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Also kudos for Karol's boyfriend. It takes two consenting people to give a view like that, and sometimes, it is the dude that is reluctant to be seen. So well done, both of them !

Yes, maybe I should put a heart next to his name too :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jayp1220259 said:

leia is so sexy but so shy i think.

I think you are right...give it time.  I have seen many shy girls just surprise the shit out of everyone.  Maybe it's when the girls that got the bonus came home from clothes shopping with lots of new stuff.

Just now, gelsgels6 said:

I think you are right...give it time.  I have seen many shy girls just surprise the shit out of everyone.  Maybe it's when the girls that got the bonus came home from clothes shopping with lots of new stuff.

maybe i hope she will change.she is so hot.